2 things I envy of the NYJ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 things I envy of the NYJ

Weird thread. Sanchez's release is terribly affected by the rain it's kinda depressing to watch. I'm not gonna worry about the dropped INTs since teams seem to be having trouble catching the ball.

Not to mention, Minnesota had two totally unforced and unnecessary fumbles along with a pick 6 from Favre. The Jets are now +11 in turnover margin (# 1 in the league). No wonder we're 4-1.

Also, props to Nick Folk hitting 5 of 5 field goals in a tsunami. We don't win without him.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson didn't allow a sack to Jared Allen.

So glad for the Jets have this guy.

Not to mention, Minnesota had two totally unforced and unnecessary fumbles along with a pick 6 from Favre. The Jets are now +11 in turnover margin (# 1 in the league). No wonder we're 4-1.

Also, props to Nick Folk hitting 5 of 5 field goals in a tsunami. We don't win without him.

reminds me of us in 2008.. great running game, no turnovers = winning the division

Sanchez is still a bit raw but he's come a long way from last year. He's not locking onto receivers like he did last year. He's also been very lucky, he's had about 3-5 picks dropped so far this year. Happens to every QB but he definitely has a bit of luck on his side. That said he's been much more careful with the ball this year.

The DB blitz packages are fun, but teams seem to figure them out, especially on third and long. It would be really nice to have a dominant pass rusher.

I'm looking at you, Vernon Gholston.

vernon gholston? did yo umiss the part where brett favre made him look completely stupid? a 41 year old qb with a bum ankle faked that moron right ou tof his shoes. gholston should have been cut right then and there. that dude is a complete bust.

vernon gholston? did yo umiss the part where brett favre made him look completely stupid? a 41 year old qb with a bum ankle faked that moron right ou tof his shoes. gholston should have been cut right then and there. that dude is a complete bust.

I saw that. Funny ****.

Back
Top Bottom