2 things I envy of the NYJ | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 things I envy of the NYJ

I am sorry but you give Henne any piece of that team and he is every bit a succesful as Sanchez. TE, 2Wr studs, Oline, Rbs that can kill you in the running and passing game. Really if Sanchez isn't playing at a near probowl level in that system he is underachieving. They are so talented on offense it isn't funny. Oh and the D. Lol. OK I will say it but if they don't win the Super Bowl its all because Sanchez.

No. Henne would make it a lot easier for opposing D's with his robo-eyes and lock-on functionality. Good lord Henne is overrated by Phins fans.

Whatever bro. There are two types of Henne fans those who think like me realize that he is not Peyton Manning but think that he is a decent enough QB that if surrounded by capable circumstances he can HELP us win a lot of games. And the other fan is the one that no matter what goes around with Henne under centerthey still find reasons to throw Henne under the bus. Once we realize that there are 4 or so Qbs in this league at any given time that can truly carry a team and the rest is just a matter of not eliminating their teams chances and I think Henne is going to end up being that. Sanchez was a few inches tonight from losing that game. And he did little to win that game. If you can't see this then I would rather not argue.

Whatever bro. There are two types of Henne fans those who think like me realize that he is not Peyton Manning but think that he is a decent enough QB that if surrounded by capable circumstances he can HELP us win a lot of games. And the other fan is the one that no matter what goes around with Henne under centerthey still find reasons to throw Henne under the bus. Once we realize that there are 4 or so Qbs in this league at any given time that can truly carry a team and the rest is just a matter of not eliminating their teams chances and I think Henne is going to end up being that. Sanchez was a few inches tonight from losing that game. And he did little to win that game. If you can't see this then I would rather not argue.

There is a third type which represents the other end of the spectrum and fuels those who dislike Henne. They are the ones who think Henne is the next Marino. He's not. He is to inconsistent right now in determining if he has the skill to carry or cost his team.

For all of you envying anything from the JETS, you know you can always switch teams/Loyalties! Already sounds like one foot is out the door!
Hah! You can't say you wouldn't like to have a player from them. How about back in the mid 2000's and even now, I'm sure all of us would've loved to have Tom Brady. Nothing wrong with envying another teams talent. We passed on guys like Darelle Revis and Patrick Willis to take Ted Ginn... that hurts.

Let's take my Peyton Manning example as a generalization that could include any QB in the realm of Brees-Montana-Brady-ect.

Secondly, I hate to bash this in to the ground but I think we are still limited a lot on the Offense by coaching philosophy and Talent. I really think until we move away from that ball control style we will be easy to gameplan. Not that we need to become a 5 wr set team but we need to show that we will take shots when the defense shows that they won't respect it.

name another qb for me after watching that jets game tonight in case you guys have missed watching their defense all season who's in miamis camp and could have had the same success henne had vs the jets defense???

lol...i dare you

Hah! You can't say you wouldn't like to have a player from them. How about back in the mid 2000's and even now, I'm sure all of us would've loved to have Tom Brady. Nothing wrong with envying another teams talent. We passed on guys like Darelle Revis and Patrick Willis to take Ted Ginn... that hurts.

hell i'd take david harris for that garbage at ilb we keep running out there opposite dansby all day long...david harris has instincts unlike any guy not named micah johnson we've run out there

And when that Qb gets hit the next time and lies there on the field for the rest of the season. What do we do next. I just don't think your Qb does us much good now or later. And you think our passive O gameplan is hard to excecute now? You heard of 10 in the box. Lol. Wasn't your boy 0-3 last year?

Sanchez is still a bit raw but he's come a long way from last year. He's not locking onto receivers like he did last year. He's also been very lucky, he's had about 3-5 picks dropped so far this year. Happens to every QB but he definitely has a bit of luck on his side. That said he's been much more careful with the ball this year.

The DB blitz packages are fun, but teams seem to figure them out, especially on third and long. It would be really nice to have a dominant pass rusher.

I'm looking at you, Vernon Gholston.

i envy how their HC rather lose giving it their all than lose by being conservative.

I envy how they have speed on offense

Weird thread. Sanchez's release is terribly affected by the rain it's kinda depressing to watch. I'm not gonna worry about the dropped INTs since teams seem to be having trouble catching the ball.

Back
Top Bottom