2 things I envy of the NYJ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 things I envy of the NYJ

I envy the Miami Dolphins for having a fan like me who does not a$$ kiss the NY 'friggin' Jets.
I envy myself for having enough respect for women not to think that a hot woman is automatically a whore.

I'm envying that they actually take the damn shots downfield. I've seen like two of them completed but it's really opening things up for them.
That and brad smith... But yeah, thye take 4 or 5 shots down the field a game, the fins? 1 if we are lucky...

Jets actually were throwing when trying to run the clock out, Miami? probably would have sat on it running it 3 straight times probably even a wildcat play.

the QB who has been penningtonized...

also we have no speed so theres nothing to throw downfield too...

Also its one thing to protect your draft picks if your a good drafting team, by dropping so many of our early round and even late round picks, maybe its worth trading sometimes.

First of all, do you realize just how pathetic it is to envy another team? Especially the main rival? Those of you drooling over Sanchez, he looks good in the pocket but his accuracy is less then desirable. Additionally, his time management at the 2 minute warning was horrible. I'm sure Jets fans would agree with that.

I am sorry but you give Henne any piece of that team and he is every bit a succesful as Sanchez. TE, 2Wr studs, Oline, Rbs that can kill you in the running and passing game. Really if Sanchez isn't playing at a near probowl level in that system he is underachieving. They are so talented on offense it isn't funny. Oh and the D. Lol. OK I will say it but if they don't win the Super Bowl its all because Sanchez.

I envy that brett favre fumbled a snap against them but we have to work for goal line stands

I envy that they take shots downfield

I envy that their offense has speed

I envy that they hated us for a gimmick wildcat yet they run a fake reverse every run play / seminole / motion out the ***

I envy that their hasn't been one batted pass / 2 dropped picks by jason allen / for mark sanchez

You need to breathe deeply into a paper bag.

Envy the Jets...never have, never will.

enough said.

I envy Sanchez's ability to throw dropped passes to the defense. How many dropped interceptions has he thrown this year?

Back
Top Bottom