2008-2009 Nhl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

That division is going to be a monster. The SE still is awful. The NE is dependent upon three teams that are consistently inconsistent in Buffalo, Ottawa, Boston. Montreal has a nice foundation though. I still don't like Biron as a starting goalie so I would go with either Montreal or Pittsburgh as the favorites in the East. Though we'll see as the season progresses.

Well it's not looking good for the Flyers so far, Biron has played pretty terribly but in his defense the Flyers are down 4 of 6 starting defensemen. Now Daniel Briere is out for the next month, they score at will but can't stop anyone else. I think we're in big trouble.

3-3 is probably an okay performance against the Edmonton Oilers? Just bad that we closed 3 goals in 2.period:boohoo:

Every season the Sabres are killed with injuries.

They get the Sharks tonight...I'm thinking of heading to the SharkTank to watch it.

That said, the Oilers made a great decision bringing back their 80s threads.

They'll win the NW.

flyer powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr babyyyyyyyyyyyyy....4 IN A ROW....GAGNE IS HOT..RICHARDS IS AMAZING CARTER IS PICKING UP THE SLACK...DANNY BRIERE WILL BE BACK SOOON...GO FLYER POWER...WE SHALL WIN STANLEY

Brodeur out 3-4 months after having elbow surgery.

anyone was @ the islanders-canadiens game on november 1st ? i was there, it was completely sick. I've never seen road fans take a stadium by storm like we did :D

OMFG!!!

What a game. Pens defeat Red Wings 7-6 in OT. Jordan Staal is a stud!

... Been watching the Pens for years, & if one thing is true it's this: no lead is secure, no deficit is too large.

Beware the Penguins!

Penguins ready to start a six game road trip tonight vs. Islanders.

LET'S GO PENS!

Back
Top Bottom