2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

Nice win over the Blazers, especially in Portland. I may be going to the Heat-Kings tilt on the 6th.

Mike is really starting to turn into the player Heat fans expected him to be.

The only knock on this win is the defensive boards. Blazers were +16 on us and had 21 Offensive rebs. If it wasn't for them dominating the glass this game woulda been a rout.

Nets are going for the all-time record for most losses to start a season, which we currently share with them and the Clippers. I want someone else to have that record, but it would also be funny to see the Mavs choke again.

Beasley had a very nice game, and the way he played, physical and aggressive, is exactly what the fans pictured when he was drafted. He needs to draw more fouls and get inside the paint more like he did against the Blazers. I've been skeptical, but still feel like I always have that he has the tools to be a very good player. Just needs to play his game.

I will mention that his mid range game is developing a lot faster than I would've expected, developing a very nice jump shot.

The jump shot has always been there.....the trips to the charity stripe have not.

Nets are going for the all-time record for most losses to start a season, which we currently share with them and the Clippers. I want someone else to have that record, but it would also be funny to see the Mavs choke again.
i wonder how many people are nets and lions fans?

Let it be said.. Wade is having an awful year. No longer can we just call it a slump.

Took you this long to notice? This is clearly him eating **** and thinking about next year. He's not gonna be the Wade of the past until his contract is signed.

Wouldn't that be counter-productive though? Seems like he'd want to play balls out to get a big contract.

Wouldn't that be counter-productive though? Seems like he'd want to play balls out to get a big contract.

He's getting a max contract whether he has a crappy year or not. The thing is not to get injured and jeopardize next season when he has better help. It's painfully obvious this is what he's doing with his lack of driving to the basket and constant Antoine Walkerism.

Back
Top Bottom