2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

and the heat win with a gaming winning shot from beasley, looked like a good game i wish i could have seen it

Friggin' J-Will decided to have his one good game of the year against his former team. Thankfully he also decided to choke on his last two free-throws.

Also, I'm convinced that Wade is scared to get hurt in a contract year hence why he keeps tossing up (and missing) all those threes.

JWill has been playing pretty well as a starter.....great pickup by the Magic and foolish decision by the Heat to pass. And Chalmers continues to struggle to defend the pick and roll. Dunno why....seems like he'd be perfectly capable of fighting through screens but for whatever reason he always goes under, and when you have a big who doesn't do a very good job in hedging like Beasley, it can lead to some easy baskets.

Always good to beat the Magic even if it was an ugly mess of a game.

hell of game. good win. i wish they would stop taking such horrible shots down the stretch. wade is deadly when he drives the lane but he sits on the perimeter and puts up 3s:crazy:. take it to the hole and get the foul like he used too.

Anybody have ESPN Insider? There's something on there about a "rumor" of Wade possibly going to Orlando and how he'd rather play with Howard than LeBron. Ugghh I hate all this.

Anybody have ESPN Insider? There's something on there about a "rumor" of Wade possibly going to Orlando and how he'd rather play with Howard than LeBron. Ugghh I hate all this.

All he said is that if can play with one player it would be Howard. All these athletes have to do is say one thing and the media turns it into a book. Can it happen? Yes it can. Can Wade leave? Yes he can but you have to look at the other end of the table. Will Wade stay? Yes. Can we bring talent over for Wade to make another title run? Yes. Let's just focus on this season and we will see what happends in the offseason. My gut feeling...he stays and we bring in another top player.

BTW, here's a link to where he said that.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/11/25/wades-free-agency-could-end-in-orlando/

i don't think the magic have too much money they howard, and lewis to very big deals

Never happen, they don't have the cap space for Wade.

I saw this on another forum though.

clear.gif

:foundout:

Heat look like trash tonight, Wade continues his pathetic slump. 6-19 shooting 4 turnovers.

JO had a great game 19 pts 13 rebounds 4 blocks. Chalmers looked good too. Everyone else was terrible.

What a shame....the Heat had that one. Wade, who's been playing brilliantly all game, takes a few bad shots....Allen, who's been missing everything, hits a big three and that's the game.

This team needs the early version of QRich and a more aggressive Chalmers and Cook. The youngsters need to take a page from Richardson's book and attack when given the opportunity.

They need to stop going all Wade all the time in the 4th quarter. We have other guys that can make plays. Wade should be creating and taking shots when they're there not forcing **** which he's been doing for like two weeks now. He's developing an ego and I don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom