2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

Finally, FINALLY got to see some Big Cat(Magloire) last night. He did well despite probably being ridiculously rusty. I believe he could be as servicable starter as JO, yet he is inactive for most games. Just goes to show how incompetent Spoelstra is.

The justification for Anthony over Magloire is the shot blocking. The Heat have a rather leaky perimeter defense. As for Magloire being comparable to JO.....well you're probably the only one that sees it that way. JO has been a solid player when healthy.

pretty good win yesterday. especially after the gut check that was the celtic game. should have beat those terds.

The '10 free agent plan looked a lot better when Chalmers was the starting PG and Cook was a good 6th man.

I doubt Bosh is going anywhere with Toronto winning. With what they invested in that team they might as well see if it works. I'm sure Boozer is going somewhere and Miami seems like as good a place as any, but him coming would force Riley to trade Beasley and I'm not convinced he can get equal value in return.

Hopefully Riley does something before the deadline. Because right now Wade looks at this roster and sees only one other contributing player under contract next year.

Jazz raped the Heat too.

Just hasn't been a great road trip so far. Maybe we'll get a W in Oakland against Golden State.

Heat's main priority (outside of Wade) for FA isn't Boozer or Bosh.

LeBron.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/basketball/v-print/story/1421953.html

• Two people who spoke to the Heat said LeBron James is clearly the outside free agent most coveted by the Heat, but Miami does not want to risk losing out on other targeted stars by waiting too long. Re-signing Dwyane Wade remains the No. 1 priority.

``They're going to get a feel for who they have the best shot at and will craft their strategy accordingly,'' a source close to the Heat said. ``They will pursue more than one guy. James is their top choice, but if they get a yes from Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire, I'd be shocked if they told either to hold on so they can wait on LeBron'' -- unless Miami has strong reason to believe James is coming. ``If they get one of those three, they would feel confident they can keep Wade. Their biggest anxiety is losing Wade.''

they get shalacked by utah and come back and dominate the warriors. inconsistentcy is going to give me a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom