2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

I went to the game last year @ Oakland, the one where we won on the buzzer-beater.

I hate Warriors fans anyway, so it was a plus.

If Wade stays, him and Beasley are going to be a dominant combonation. As a Heat fan Wade is my favorite player but man do I love watching Beasley. He's 6-8(6-9?) and can drive to the basket like a guard. If he ever devolps his three point shooting he will be up there with Wade in terms of national recognition. His defense isn't very good? Who cares, he is 21 and averaging 16.3 points and 6.6 rebounds in the NBA. He's well on his way to putting up the 25 and 8 everyone was projecting when he was coming out of the draft.

With Wade, Beasley, whomever Riley signs with the boatload of cash we are going to have this offseason and potentially two first round picks(if I remember correctly we get Toronto's if they make the playoffs) we could go from first round playoff exit this season to the favorites to win the championship in two years.

There are reports that the Grizzles are showing interest in Wright and could trade one of their three 2010 first round picks for him.

I always thought Wright would be a very good player if we actually gave him playing time but since we hardly ever use him a first round pick would be a steal.

Work your magic Riley.

wade was going crazy in the first half. very nice win tonight. now the question is can they keep it rolling?

they haven't had a blow out win like that in a while, go heat

Skip to My Loo was always one of my favorite guys.

He was one of Tark's guys at Fresno State if I remember right.

Ah, the Heat! Love that Miami too. :D

I heard this huge Statistic on a highlights video before:
We have beaten the Pacers three times this season (as we know) and they have only been in front once in the whole three games by 1 point, which was for 18 seconds only. This was on the 27th of December. What a Stat!

Ah, the Heat! Love that Miami too. :D

I heard this huge Statistic on a highlights video before:
We have beaten the Pacers three times this season (as we know) and they have only been in front once in the whole three games by 1 point, which was for 18 seconds only. This was on the 27th of December. What a Stat!
what domination. not bad considering they spank us every other year.

Back
Top Bottom