2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

Wade outplayed Lebron....something he does with some consistency in their head to head matches. The player the Heat were hopelessly outmatched by was Shaq.

Wade outplayed Lebron....something he does with some consistency in their head to head matches. The player the Heat were hopelessly outmatched by was Shaq.

You've got to be kidding. Lebron made all the clutch plays when it counted and Dwade didn't.

nuff said

Wade missed some free throws....it happens. A single trip to the charity stripe does not define a game.

Wade missed some free throws....it happens. A single trip to the charity stripe does not define a game.
but he misses them at the end of tight games more often then he makes them. If the heat are blowing out a team he'll hit 90% plus from the free throw line.

but he misses them at the end of tight games more often then he makes them. If the heat are blowing out a team he'll hit 90% plus from the free throw line.

I love Dwade as much as any person who posts in this forum. But Dwade is not the clutch player Kobe and Lebron is. And if anybody who posts here would put all their money on Dwade making the clutch play, free throw or game winning shot over Kobe or Lebron, then I'm quitting my job and becoming a bookie.

I love Dwade as much as any person who posts in this forum. But Dwade is not the clutch player Kobe and Lebron is. And if anybody who posts here would put all their money on Dwade making the clutch play, free throw or game winning shot over Kobe or Lebron, then I'm quitting my job and becoming a bookie.
i know. wade just doesnt take games over like kobe and lebron. only 2 points in the second half, come on man.

i know. wade just doesnt take games over like kobe and lebron. only 2 points in the second half, come on man.

Agreed. And before all the homers get their panties in a wad. Dwade is my favorite all-time player and i've been following the Heat since the very first game. I even still have my clicker from their first playoff game against the Bulls. But there's Kobe and Lebron and then there's the rest.

Agreed. And before all the homers get their panties in a wad. Dwade is my favorite all-time player and i've been following the Heat since the very first game. I even still have my clicker from their first playoff game against the Bulls. But there's Kobe and Lebron and then there's the rest.
but if you were to ask me who was the best player during the 08 olympics, dwade hands down.

He has been lousy at the free throw line this year.....or at least very erratic. He still hits 73% from the charity stripe at the end of close games. I do think Lebron is the better player....not necessarily the more skilled but certainly more dominant. But Wade still outplayed Lebron in that game.

Supposedly Amare Stoudamire is on the market. I suppose the trade would be something like Haslem/QRich + draft pick for Amare.

On the plus side you get a star player to team up with Wade and if it works out over the next few months would give Wade much more incentive to stay. And assuming him and Wade agree to stay, you also get to re-sign some role players like Wright and maybe even O'Neal since the Heat will have their Bird rights.

The negative is that he doesn't play much defense and I don't think a frontline of him and Beasley would work. They both need a defensive minded partner in the post to make up for their own deficiencies in that area. And I still think it would be almost impossible to find anyone willing to give equal value in return for Beasley, no matter how well hes played lately.

Dwyane Wade takes blame, seeks to make amends

"I pride myself in certain moments of games," Wade said. ". . . That turnover was very costly I gave up. Yeah, I took it hard because I'm a competitor. I'm going to continue to take it hard. I'm going to move on from it and look to the Toronto game. But it's still going to be in the back of my mind. It's what drives you, and continues to drive you."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-toronto-raptors-s012610,0,4009346.story

Back
Top Bottom