2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

"If we stay together and stay focused, it should be an easy win. I think if we play our best and stay in it together, it should be no reason we lose." -- Beasley

You tell 'em Micheal. At least Beasley showed up to play.....O'Neal looked like he had better things to do.

1st game of the season i turned the channel and didn't watch the whole game through

"If we stay together and stay focused, it should be an easy win. I think if we play our best and stay in it together, it should be no reason we lose." -- Beasley

You tell 'em Micheal. At least Beasley showed up to play.....O'Neal looked like he had better things to do.
he used all his energy making sure he dominated his old team.

i guess the heat forgot they needed to score tonight

Ira on the state of the Heat:

At 21-20, the Heat probably stands exactly where it should with this roster.

But it is how it has built its 21-20 that has been so distressing.
At times, the team is unwatchable.

Like Wednesday night in Charlotte, and that recent game against the Clippers. And in San Antonio. And against the Grizzlies.So how is the team leader holding up?

He's seen worse, that's for sure.
"I mean, I've won 15 games before," Dwyane Wade said of the 15-67 finish just two seasons ago. "It's not like I'm coming off a championship. I've been where it's been the worst that it could possibly be.

"So I understand this is not that bad. We're 21-20. We could turn it around the next day. I didn't feel that a couple of years ago. There was no turnaround the next day. It was, 'Damn, here comes the next day.'
"So let's just keep pushing."

But that's the problem. Since the 2006 championship, this team has become way too accepting of misery, of having only three playoff victories over the past three seasons.
There should have been a heck of a lot more anger after Wednesday's humiliation in Charlotte.
Good for coach Erik Spoelstra for not mincing his words.

But it was way too quiet in the locker room, way too telling that the team has already been here, has grown somewhat used to this.
If .500 is what it's going to be, that's one thing. How much more truly was expected?

But is it too much to ask to show up every night, put up a fight, at least try to make it somewhat entertaining?

The Heat does not have many home games in these coming weeks.

Perhaps that's a good thing.

like i said before im going to have a heart attack if i watch the heat anymore. good win tonight though.

clear.gif

Dwyane Wade had 27 points and eight assists before sitting out the fourth quarter, Michael Beasley added 21 points and 13 rebounds and a bizarre week of blowouts for the Heat continued with a 115-84 victory over the freefalling Sacramento Kings on Saturday night.

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=3001230

inconsistency at its best, we need to make a roster move and lets not say they did, bringing in alston is not a move

Riley will pull the trigger before the deadline and salary dump in the process to still play in 2010 FA.

There's not much Riley can do if he wants to keep this '10 fantasy alive. He could swap Cook for some other disappointment still on a rookie contract, or dump him for an expiring deal to free up a bit more cap space. He can always give away Wright.....but as erratic as he is hes the best thing this team has coming off the bench.

Quite a show......unfortunately the ending was all too familiar. Still the best regular season game I've seen in a while.

Lebron showed why it's him and Kobe and then everyone else. Including Dwade.

Back
Top Bottom