2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

clear.gif

Miami Heat's Joel Anthony, left, stops Chicago Bulls' Taj Gibson, center, during the first half Thursday, March 25, 2010, in Chicago.

Good game for the HEAT last night... Lets hope this momentum carries over tonight against the BUCKS...

OUCH! - Haslem comes down from a rebound right on the back of Delfino's neck - carried away on a stretcher - J.O. also injured tonight

miami is 15-15 so far at the free throw line

OUCH! - Haslem comes down from a rebound right on the back of Delfino's neck - carried away on a stretcher - J.O. also injured tonight

miami is 15-15 so far at the free throw line

I hope Haslem is alright. He's one of my favorite players.

Only one playoff contender left on the schedule....Toronto on Sunday. They're still going to have to win 7-8 of the last 9 to have a shot at the 5 seed. Milwaukee is still two games ahead in the loss column and owns the tiebreaker.

woohoo! glad I didn't turn that channel - heat just sucked 2nd half until the stretch - that was some come from behind win

woohoo! glad I didn't turn that channel - heat just sucked 2nd half until the stretch - that was some come from behind win

Yeah it was. I all but wrote us off, went ate. Came back and so did our team ha. Crazy finish, Arroyo is cooler than a polar bear's toe nails.

Back
Top Bottom