2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

Dorell Wright Picture Problem

Dorell Wright, a forward for the Miami Heat, says he is "embarrassed" that explicit photos of himself have been posted on the Internet.

The photos were taken in a private video chat about a year ago, and appeared on websites and several Twitter posts.

Through the team, Wright issued an apology Monday, saying the matter "is something I truly regret."

The Heat had no comment on the incident.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20001409-504083.html?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.5

Udonis is the most under-rated player in the league.

Man I've been really impressed at his ability to put the ball on the floor lately. He used to be good for only his spot up 15 foot J offensively. I think he's developed his game quite a bit. He looked awesome vs Toronto in crunch time.

miami is finally playing good team ball, i cant wait til O'Neal gets back he was playing very well before he got injured

So we're in 6th place currently, which isn't bad. I'm hoping we get matched up against the Celtics, as I think they'd be ripe for an upset.

This winning streak is great too.

So we're in 6th place currently, which isn't bad. I'm hoping we get matched up against the Celtics, as I think they'd be ripe for an upset.

This winning streak is great too.

Yeah I like the Celts matchup for Miami. I also think the Hawks would be good. Although we lost to them in the playoffs last season, we're 3-0 against them I believe this year in the reg season. I think we can beat either of these teams.

The NBA release that announced Erik Spoelstra as Eastern Conference Coach of the Month merely mentioned Spoelstra’s 12-3 record for March.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport.../erik-spoelstra-named-coach-of-the-month.html

Gotta tip your hat off to him. He's making adjustments and making the most out of what he's got.

Yeah I've been one of his biggest detractors but I got to give credit where it is due. We've played some of our best basketball down the stretch. Our team defense is stifling. That 2-3 zone kills everybody we play.

The Heat are second in the league in opponents PPG and opponents FG% at 94.09 and 43% respectively.

Miami off to a fast start in Indy tonight but are down 5 after an 8-2 run by the Pacers. Just announced on Sunshine, not only did Spo get coach of the month but Dwade also got player of the month :hi5:

Damn, came back and smoked the Pacers in OT to win 7 games in a row. Were now 9 games over .500. The way were playing, we'll either wrap up the 5th or 6th seed.

good thing beasley if finally stepping up

Yeah I like the Celts matchup for Miami. I also think the Hawks would be good. Although we lost to them in the playoffs last season, we're 3-0 against them I believe this year in the reg season. I think we can beat either of these teams.

0-3. The Celtics are struggling but they still dominate the Heat at the two weak spots, PG and C. Noone on this team can guard Rondo and noone can keep Perkins off the glass. The Heat need the Hawks.....that's the only team in the top 4 they've shown they can beat.

Arroyo has been ballin' since he got inserted into the starting lineup. Is he signed to a one year deal? If so I really hope we bring him back.

I hope we bring back Udonis too, though he could start for alot of teams and make a ton of cash doing so. What a beast off the bench he has been.

Great W tonight. Did you see Wade fix their coach's tie? It was the least Wade could do for him knowing what time it was.

Back
Top Bottom