2011 1st round prospects | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 1st round prospects

mark ingram reminds me of a slighty faster version of emmitt smith...that's what i see when i watch him...and like slimm said i think he has uncanny vision

The guy to look out for on Bama's defense this year is Marcel Dareus.... you can hype this guy up all you want and it still won't touch how good he really is...

He really stood out when I was watching tape on Cody. That kid was everywhere. He seemed unblockable 1-on-1 and I was so impressed with him I had to look him up and was disappointed to see he was only a sophomore. Incredibly athletic for a guy his size.

Not high on Powe at all. He lumbers around like he's carrying too much weight. He's a little slow in recognizing plays and he's had some serious weight issues. At one point he was 380 lbs. There are rumors that the guy can't read as well, he got arrested at a house party a year or two ago and he told the officer he didn't know how to sign his name. It also took him two years to get accepted into the University of Mississippi so you have to wonder how quickly he'll absorb an NFL play book.

Lol, didn't know that. All I know is he's a big dude.

Marcel Dareus is also a beast but do we need another DE? Maybe we'll start playing some 5-2 or something. :lol:

deandre mcdaniel FS. fill the hole brutha.
or florida's mike pouncey might solidify the inside of the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Starks turns into an elite NT, then I'm all for going with a skill position EARLY next season. Ingram, Williams, Green, Jones and Floyd. I'll be happy with any of em. Ingram would be an incredible get.

that DE/DT from iowa is a beast too !

I hope we go RB Ryan Williams Virginia Tech [ if he comes out ] if not you cant pass on Mark Ingram Alabama...........

Mark Herzlich - provided of course he regain his precancerous form.

Damien Berry.....not in the 1st round but he is a bigger back and is in our own back yard. The kid is going to be a stud.

that DE/DT from iowa is a beast too !

Adrian Claiborne.....Spent most of the Orange bowl in the GT backfield!....lol.

Another kid from Iowa to watch is Safety Tyler Sash.

I like DeAndre McDaniel outta Clemson too.

i seriously doubt (hope) we wont be in a position to take Williams VT or Ingram Bama, theyll be top 10 picks, i dont wanna be picking there. I think theyre both special though, thats for sure

i seriously doubt (hope) we wont be in a position to take Williams VT or Ingram Bama, theyll be top 10 picks, i dont wanna be picking there. I think theyre both special though, thats for sure

Lets hope they drop then...........:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom