2013 NBA free agency and offseason thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 NBA free agency and offseason thread

Spurs signed Marco Bellinelli to a 2 year deal and re-signed Ginobili to finish his career in SA (2 years).

yeesh...olynck with a heck of a summer leaugue first showing for boston...showing range on that shot...

One injury takes you from being a 100 million dollar man to 6 mil and a team option. There must be something to those reports that had the most ominous word....degenerative.

One injury takes you from being a 100 million dollar man to 6 mil and a team option. There must be something to those reports that had the most ominous word....degenerative.

One injury and a really poor attitude. Trust me, living in the Philly market... he's not very highly thought of there and I really can't blame them

One injury and a really poor attitude. Trust me, living in the Philly market... he's not very highly thought of there and I really can't blame them
Living in the city, it's probably worse here. We had such lofty expectations after that trade, and then they all came crashing down. Who would have the thought at the time that the Magic actually won that trade?

Back
Top Bottom