2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

Melo wont add enough to be worth the resources. They need a point guard and legitemate depth.

Melo is exactly what they do not need. I mean I rather them put Michael Beasley through an intense offseason and have him ready for cheap. Sure he's not Melo, but his offensive game at times can be dominant and has the same defensive lapses as Melo. At 1/15th of the cost, thats a better option.

Crazy as it sounds, they need a guy like Lance Stephenson (I'm not saying him, but a guy with his game . . . one who can drive the ball, create his own shot, hit a consistent jumper, rebound and play timely defense and most importantly is young). The Heat have way to many 1 way players, while the Spurs are loaded with 2 way players.

I know the Heat wanted to squeeze another title with this group but they just don't look like they have enough to compete with a Spurs team that is playing some really damn good basketball. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and not write them off, but they better come prepared to play on Sunday or it'll be over early.

Actually you are.

One team wants it. You decide who that is.

Heat just doesn't want it this year.

i thought i did...

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

To say Miami "doesn't want it" is beyond moronic. They're just in a huge slump right now.

they don't want it....usually when people say that, it means they are not showing how good they normally are. get a grip, hold onto your panties, and don't take everything said on the internet too literally.

i thought i did...

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

they don't want it....usually when people say that, it means they are not showing how good they normally are. get a grip, hold onto your panties, and don't take everything said on the internet too literally.

tumblr_lqxlekXQfZ1qfqewt-1.gif

One team was built for this moment. Another bought.

Mental toughness will finish this series.

One team was built for this moment. Another bought.

Mental toughness will finish this series.

Well the team that was built for this moment lost to the team that was bought a year ago. It's inexcusable to lose like this to a team that you beat last year.

Well the team that was built for this moment lost to the team that was bought a year ago. It's inexcusable to lose like this to a team that you beat last year.

Heat may have won last year, but the Spurs were the better team last year and played better....just got unlucky at the end. Not much has changed between the two teams, yet Spurs killing them right now. This year's Finals should have been over already. Spurs played better in Game 2 this year, it just didn't show on the scoreboard at the end of the game.

I don't know if it is a matter of the Heat NOT wanting to win. Rather it is a case of them thinking they had the series won because they beat them last year.

He's talented and yet he's a cancer.

I don't think he's necessarily a cancer he's just not what this Heat team needs.

When he is on offensively, he is the best offensive player in the league (Even over Durant because Melo is more aggressive inside). Problem is, he isn't nearly consistent enough and at times becomes a "volume scorer" which is exactly what this team does not need. The Heat are struggling now, but were an efficient FG% team this year . . . Carmelo would drag that down by atleast 5%.

The Heat would be better served going after a guy like Lowry from Toronto, a guy who showed his playmaking ability in the playoffs at the PG position. Chalmers is pretty much gone (not because of the Finals) . . . and Lowry's pulse is on a much higher level than Rio's. He does have some injury probs but I'd hope we look into that.

I'm so tired of the "bought" bs mentality that people bring. ALOT of team do that, look at Pierce and Garnett whining how Lebron went to the Heat. What did they do? Refresh me? And that's just one example

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Miami was in control of game 1 before the um....ac incident....but these last 2 games have been terrible. I smell a scripted historic comeback

Back
Top Bottom