2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

Not you. Others in this thread. Statements such as the Heat just don't want it (why the hell wouldn't they) and that the Spurs aren't making them miss shots/it's just them slumping.

I'm all for talk like that. I guess it makes one feel a little better when blame is deflected.

Any fan saying that any team, in any sport, does not want to win a Title is as silly as silly can be. They work their ass off for months/years to get the chance, which many never get. Sometimes, it's just not good enough.

History says that the Heat are dead. Do not believe that anyone on this team believes it, as well as the Spurs. A two time Champs does not go down easily. Often times they make quite a battle. Not giving up just yet, although I should be.

Still sounds to me like everything is being taken away from the Spurs. It's fine too because it makes no difference to me. Whether you, Stephen A. Smith, or whomever thinks the Heat are losing this on their own, I say more power to you. A title is a title and though it hasn't been won yet, it's all I care about as a Spurs fan.

Those same Heat fans didn't care that last yrs Tony Parker was hobbled for that series.

Heat fans are starting to come off as poor sports and entitled. But them booing made my night. True testament to the local fanbase in Florida.

The Heat need to play big in the next game, put Lebron at point guard and bring out Battier, Bosh and Bird. Maybe even some Haslem.

Haslem is the one I thought we would see more of. He brings Two Tons of emotion into the game, and we need that.

I feel broken after this series and the thought of Lebron leaving has been haunting me. I expected an even series and either team taking it in 7 but didn't expect this to be so one sided. Undefeated at home and you get dish ragged twice??? The feeling is to mutual to the Mavericks series. The broken look on both Lebron and Wades face is the same vibe I got from that series. Spurs still need to win one more game but any team up 3-1 has gone to win the series so it's pretty much a wrap. What a crappy way it will be to end Father Days. Win or lose I ****ing love this team and will stick my middle finger in the air to all the haters. Suck on it.

Any fan saying that any team, in any sport, does not want to win a Title is as silly as silly can be. They work their ass off for months/years to get the chance, which many never get. Sometimes, it's just not good enough.

History says that the Heat are dead. Do not believe that anyone on this team believes it, as well as the Spurs. A two time Champs does not go down based on history. Often times they make it. Not giving up just yet, although I should be.

Whats silly is you taking it literal.

I will point to one play to make my point.

Leonards dunk. Bosh and Wade I believe were there...neither blocked out or jumped for the ball.

I think Wade is done, that knee of his has been on borrowed time....for a few years. Chalmers/Coles are only rivaled by the pathetic back court of INDY. Bosh is a perimeter threat now with average post skills. Allen is great in bursts, but losses his value starting and running long minutes. Anderson is finished.

What is on display, is one team has 7 legit scorers, the other team has 4. Both teams have champ. pedigree. But one team after last years loss, came in with more in the tank...and something to prove.

Those same Heat fans didn't care that last yrs Tony Parker was hobbled for that series.

Heat fans are starting to come off as poor sports and entitled. But them booing made my night. True testament to the local fanbase in Florida.

People like to say fans just don't show up for the Dolphins! That is crap watch how quick people stop showing up at Heat games if there not winning, should I say dominating.

No, you are coming off as a poor sport and entitled.

You don't know a damn thing about me so stop assuming, guy. I don't take any of this for granted, especially as someone whose fanhood began during the Dolphins worse stretch in their history, I'm not going anywhere. South Florida teams all day for me, just because one of my teams are proven winners, makes me "entitled"? GTFO.

Well guess it's time to make history and be the first finals team to come from a 3-1 hole to win it all :idk:

You don't know a damn thing about me so stop assuming, guy. I don't take any of this for granted, especially as someone whose fanhood began during the Dolphins worse stretch in their history, I'm not going anywhere. South Florida teams all day for me, just because one of my teams are proven winners, makes me "entitled"? GTFO.

Butt hurt?

Touch a nerve? Truth hurts sometimes. The fans at that game last night did all the talking for you guys. Your posts just reinforce the perception.

People like to say fans just don't show up for the Dolphins! That is crap watch how quick people stop showing up at Heat games if there not winning, should I say dominating.

Them booing and then leaving early showed me all I needed. OKC was blown out ending their title hopes. Those fans stayed to the end to thank their team for the run. Now a city with back to back Champions bail out, and give no credit to SA.

Reality is father time is catching up to the Heat.

Butt hurt?

Touch a nerve? Truth hurts sometimes. The fans at that game last night did all the talking for you guys. Your posts just reinforce the perception.

Not "butt hurt" at all, what a juvenile thing to say anyway. You're straight up trolling the thread for reactions, and I gave you one. That's on me.

Them booing and then leaving early showed me all I needed. OKC was blown out ending their title hopes. Those fans stayed to the end to thank their team for the run. Now a city with back to back Champions bail out, and give no credit to SA.

Reality is father time is catching up to the Heat.

I'm still a believer that the local fanbase is fickle and faux.

Not "butt hurt" at all, what a juvenile thing to say anyway. You're straight up trolling the thread for reactions, and I gave you one. That's on me.

Now I'm trolling. I see you can't handle the truth, guy.

I have valid points, and you started of with the name calling. Once used, I followed.

I will leave you with this. You Heat fans need to respect the win.

Back
Top Bottom