2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

This thread is full of win. :lol:

Unfortunately, it's also WAAAAAY off topic.

Congrats to the OP for his Dolphins tix/prize package winning wager from Game 2 ...

This thread is now being moved/merged to the appropriate place.

Agreed. I put it up because of winning Pats tickets to opening game, thought there would be a few replies, and done. It got legs and moved on. Wish I would have known this thread was here earlier.

Agreed. I put it up because of winning Pats tickets to opening game, thought there would be a few replies, and done. It got legs and moved on. Wish I would have known this thread was here earlier.

Yep. Your OP was fine where it was, but got hijacked almost immediately ... :idk:

There was NO bodies on 3 of those Heat players. Yes the lane opened up, but where was the effort? Where was tgeir effort in fighting for the ball?

Also as stated by others in the media, it looked like the Heat checked out in the 2nd qtr of that game. This is perception based on body language and effort.

Again, the Heat have 4 legit scorers...while the Spurs have 7. It is what it is. The over confidence prior to game 4 is now replaced with bitterness by the Heat fan boys.

There was no need for effort inside. It would have accomplished nothing other than a foul. If anything, Leonard should have been checked outside. True story.

When you get down that far early to a really good team, you're running in sand, and some doubt and lack of confidence comes into play. Then, in the 3rd, you make a run, expending a lot of energy. You need shots to fall, turnovers, anything to give you a third wind. Did not happen, and mostly because of the Spurs on O and D.

Again, I did agree on the Spurs advantage past 3 players. IMO, the only way Miami can extend this series is by Great games by our Big 3, and some help. IF they can somehow come out with a win on Sunday, I give them an above average chance of winning game #6.

The Heat are getting 6 points tonight, and I gotta take a shot here that they will not go down without a fight.

The Heat are getting 6 points tonight, and I gotta take a shot here that they will not go down without a fight.

As successful as the Spurs were down in Miami, I don't think they want any part of having to come back down. They'll be equally as hungry to wrap this up tonight. A Heat win tonight would be mighty impressive.

Good start the spurs look tired missing wide open shots

... And, back to a very manageable 7 deficit after one.

GO SPURS GO!

Roflmao Chris Bosh is a waste of space! 19 mil this year bahahahha

Back
Top Bottom