2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

Bosh gets heavily criticized and Spolstra always talks about the "things he does that doesn't show up" . . . . but I tell you, when this guy is missing shots, wide open ones, combined with his overall lack of agression . . . he does become a big waste to this team.

But it's clear the big issues with this team revolve around not having any spark offensively off the bench, especially if you start Ray Allen. Every person off the bench tonight: Cole, Anderson, Haslem and Battier . . . all 4 guys are defensive guys. And of course, no bench points tonight. You can't win a championship like this, especially against a well balanced team like San Antonio.

Game isn't over, and James and Wade could still carry this team to a victory tonight . . . . but they aren't going to win this series, not like this.

Bosh letting Ginobli drive the hole! Middle is open because Bosh spreads his gap.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Bosh gets heavily criticized and Spolstra always talks about the "things he does that doesn't show up" . . . . but I tell you, when this guy is missing shots, wide open ones, combined with his overall lack of agression . . . he does become a big waste to this team.

But it's clear the big issues with this team revolve around not having any spark offensively off the bench, especially if you start Ray Allen. Every person off the bench tonight: Cole, Anderson, Haslem and Battier . . . all 4 guys are defensive guys. And of course, no bench points tonight. You can't win a championship like this, especially against a well balanced team like San Antonio.

Game isn't over, and James and Wade could still carry this team to a victory tonight . . . . but they aren't going to win this series, not like this.

Like your optimism but Heat lay down and die! I'm not a basketball fan, but I can see fail.

You can't even be mad at this, because the better team is winning. Will be an interesting offseason down in Miami this year.

Most interesting question right now is ...

Which Spur gets MVP?

:)

GO SPURS GO!

Great job by the Spurs, if they didnt have your respect before this series they damn well better have it now.

Just have to listen to these morons on the radio in the morning while driving. Riley and company we trust.... See u next year.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I even won the bar pool tonight on the MVP! :lol:

I'm ****ing drunk!

Life is awesome!!!

Im a Celtics fan but you have to respect the San Antonio franchise which built and kept a team together the way its supposed to be. Basketball is so dysfunctional yet this team destroyed everyone's media darlings. There has never been any dumping the whole team at one time or trying to tank to build a winner.
Now The heat discussion is they need Carmelo Anthony lol. The salary cap in basketball is a joke so congrats to the Spurs for winning a champiuonship by actually building a team. The spurs roster is loaded with drafted players while the heat depends on players taking less money to ride Lebron's coattails.

Most interesting question right now is ...

Which Spur gets MVP?

:)

GO SPURS GO!

I envy u Bump, its such a thrill to have your team win something. The Dolphins haven't given most on this board that feeling ever. I enjoyed it a a few times recently when The bruins and Celtics won titles and its a feeling I miss already.
The dolphins were my first team that I followed in any sport so they are my first love. One day we will find a coach that will take us back to that glory, Im pretty sure its not this guy

GO SPURS GO! If the Dolphins could have 10% of what the Spurs have done for me as a fan I'd be in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom