2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

I am absolutely shocked William Jackson III is still on the board, if he drops to much further we absolutely have to make a move. This is one funny draft.

What are you talking about .....Jackson went #24 to the Bengals.....did you black out?

Most college players take money and smoke a little herb. Who cares. This guy is going to be a great player for us for a long time.

Tomorrow will be interesting, at least we did not trade away any assets.

my bad my bad, was at Buffalo Wild Wings with the Mrs. and that was during the time we rushed home. Just missed it obviously...

And with that last pick, it looks like we just won the 1st round. Sorry if I'm over enthusiastic, but it feels damn good to be this satisfied because i was scared to death Miami was gunna f*** this up lol

Myles Jack, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarran Reed, Noah Spence, Reggie Ragland all on the board to open Day 2.

Most college players take money and smoke a little herb. Who cares. This guy is going to be a great player for us for a long time.

Exactly...and as someone else said F*ck the NCAA/college programs...bunch of hypocrites making multi millions of dollars off the athletes but making sure they keep them in near poverty while the money rolls in and they stick it in their coffers while capitalizing on the players images/names/achievements.

Exactly...and as someone else said F*ck the NCAA/college programs...bunch of hypocrites making multi millions of dollars off the athletes but making sure they keep them in near poverty while the money rolls in.

NCAA is as corrupt as it gets. They're an embarrassment.

If we are able to get Alexander, Ogbah, Ragland or Spence in round 2 then we absolutely murdered this draft. I really like Ragland as a SLB w Alonso in the middle.

not a stretch to say Tunsil could turn out to be a better player than Ezekiel Elliott. different impact/different positions, obviously. and a Tackle generally has more longevity than a RB.

Back
Top Bottom