2016 "The Dolphins should draft..." megathread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 "The Dolphins should draft..." megathread

I think the interest in Nkemdiche is real, there is potential of a few things they could do in the first round that would be considered a disappointment for me at this point.

I think the interest in Nkemdiche is real, there is potential of a few things they could do in the first round that would be considered a disappointment for me at this point.

I just hope the interest is 2nd round only.

For the first time in recent memory, NFL has notified all 32 teams that no player tested positive at February combine, per league sources.@AdamSchefter

Well thats good news. Looks like the Hargreaves talk was all smoke.

I know this is random, but who do you guys see the colts drafting? D line? DT is my guys but who's the best fit for them? Or will they go OL? Wide receiver? :lol:

Taylor did say we need CB help but said you know they lost Coples.uhm like he made any plays the few games/times he was even on the field?
Then he mentioned the loss of "Oliver" Vernon, lol. Maybe a little more research next time, Ike

Then he mentioned the loss of "Oliver" Vernon, lol. Maybe a little more research next time, Ike

Thats the thing they go to these so called 'experts' for their thoughts and they dont sound well prepared. Honeslty had a hard time watching it for long all the laughing and ribbing going on and the back and forth. I must be getting old.

You could see some of the older guys like Casserly trying to take it seriously but Irvin and some of the others - no thanks much more interested in peoples thougts here.

that's where I think it makes sense...one of those if he gets to 42 range too much talent to pass up things...I doubt it's in play at 13

So you think Eli apple's talent is deserving a #13 pick, but nkemdiche doesn't? I say get a lengthy corner in the second or third rd, gimme ridiculous talent for #13..

Thats the thing they go to these so called 'experts' for their thoughts and they dont sound well prepared. Honeslty had a hard time watching it for long all the laughing and ribbing going on and the back and forth. I must be getting old.
The best was when MJD turned to the host and asked who he should pick at #14.

So you think Eli apple's talent is deserving a #13 pick, but nkemdiche doesn't? I say get a lengthy corner in the second or third rd, gimme ridiculous talent for #13..

has nothing to do with talent...has to do with need and value to Miami based off miamis personnel moves to date and most of all has to do with character concerns

Hoops believes Eli Apple is the only player in the entire draft that fits our scheme. Ridiculous notion, Apple is not even close to being worthy of #13 pick.

Hoops believes Eli Apple is the only player in the entire draft that fits our scheme. Ridiculous notion, Apple is not even close to being worthy of #13 pick.

I never said that so stop trying to put words in my mouth and go back to your youtube highlight video "official" business

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom