2016 "The Dolphins should draft..." megathread | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 "The Dolphins should draft..." megathread

I asked Colin Lindsay over at GBN about Deiondre Hall- he said that Hall is being looked at more as a Safety now because he didn't run well when tested. To me, with that size/length and ridiculously long arms, I'd draft him as a press corner, hopefully he drops a bit in the draft.

1. Apple / Jackson
2. Nkemdiche / Ragland
3. Westerman / Garnett / Ifedi
...if something like this happens I am extremely satisfied with the first 3 rounds

Really starting to think Zeke goes at 10, of course we may try the trade up which I hate.

also albert if they think they can wait til 42 and get ready to play week 1 boundary press corner they are wrong

flat wrong...that corner run is gonna come like a tidal wave especially for the boundary size options

apple is worth a top 15 pick for Miami...it may not carry a top 15 grade for schemes other than press but it damn well should in Miami...I'd say regardless of scheme it carries the grade based on upside but for Miami and what we want to do absofreakinglutely

I would be sick if they chose Apple in the first round... Would be very disappointing. Jackson III should be the pick if we're going corner in round 1 and we can trade down to get him.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Nkemdiche or Lee would be nice too!

I would be sick if they chose Apple in the first round... Would be very disappointing. Jackson III should be the pick if we're going corner in round 1 and we can trade down to get him.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Nkemdiche or Lee would be nice too!

well I hope you got some throwing up in your future on Thursday then :lol:

also albert if they think they can wait til 42 and get ready to play week 1 boundary press corner they are wrong

flat wrong...that corner run is gonna come like a tidal wave especially for the boundary size options

apple is worth a top 15 pick for Miami...it may not carry a top 15 grade for schemes other than press but it damn well should in Miami...I'd say regardless of scheme it carries the grade based on upside but for Miami and what we want to do absofreakinglutely

If they wait to rd 2 I fear what might happen is what happened when we saw that run on LB last year. Im stil want the pick to be corner but im not convinced they will is all.

Peter King has Apple mocked to us also.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/04/24/nfl-mock-draft-peter-king-trades

If they wait to rd 2 I fear what might happen is what happened when we saw that run on LB last year. Im stil want the pick to be corner but im not convinced they will is all.

yep very possible they are caught with their hands in the their pockets when that run comes...either way apple is worth a top 15 pick unless he showed up and was dumb as rocks...which I doubt happened

Back
Top Bottom