2017-18 NCAA Basketball | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017-18 NCAA Basketball

Basketball IQ
Basketball IQ
Basketball IQ
Basketball IQ

It matters.:mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Deng Adel admitted last night in post game interviews that the ref told him he couldn't move (as is the responsibility of a ref) on the out of bounds play after the lane violation...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...but he did anyway...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...and that he should have just thrown the ball to half court...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<men in white coats arrive with a straight jacket for me>

That win probably would have put L'ville in the Tournament, no? What a way to lose.
Pretty much. We've still got NC State on Saturday to get to 10 conference wins. I think that gets us in, otherwise we'll have to win a few in the ACC tournament next week.

Pretty much. We've still got NC State on Saturday to get to 10 conference wins. I think that gets us in, otherwise we'll have to win a few in the ACC tournament next week.

They've performed admirably in the face of all the BS that's gone on prior to the season starting. Fun team to watch.

Nice win by the Cards over the Noles...I’d imagine that gets them in now.

I love this time of year.

I think they're in now too. But a win against UVA tomorrow wouldn't hurt...

I don't even think if ND wins this they get in, I think they need a lot more.
The committee does take into account extenuating circumstances like player injuries. I'm not sure a team in the country had a bigger injury that Bonzie Colson. But winning today would certainly go a long way to help your cause.

Back
Top Bottom