2019 Qb Upgrade Ideas | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Qb Upgrade Ideas

I think the assumption is NO didn’t send a third round pick for a one season rental. He’s a likely re-sign.
He has to want to resign there though (why wouldn’t he though?)

Supposedly he wants to come to Miami but can’t blame him if he doesn’t want to leave NO

And what happens if we tank 2019 and neither Tua nor Fromm declare?

We are screwed.
Well that would suck but most of the time these dudes come out. What else? Trade up in 2019 for a likely lesser qb? There’s talk of some of these dudes staying in school now even, maybe Herbert is available in 2020 even.

Bridgewater is a free agent folks

Can't wait to have that 14 TD's and 9 picks in Miami. I mean it's almost 1 TD a game, hey it's better than we're doing now.

Guys Tyrod Taylor puts up better numbers than Bridgewater. Tannehill is better.

I see people talking about Bridgewater... but NO traded for him... Don't you think they will want to sign him to a longterm deal?

I see people talking about Bridgewater... but NO traded for him... Don't you think they will want to sign him to a longterm deal?

They do but it just won't work out. Brees is still awesome, even at his age. They cannot pay Bridgewater enough to keep him in their situation. New Orleans basically gave a third rounder for an insurance policy. It will be simple business decision for Teddy on a short-term deal elsewhere. He will be the biggest fish (no pun intended) in a very small pool of vet QBs available at a good age, with upside. He will get paid somewhere.

Yeah, let's dump injury prone Tannehill and replace him with a guy that had a decimated knee surgically repaired. Makes total sense only on this forum.

Wait for 2020 and do everything you can to get Fromm. Watch him enough and you'll see he's the next Tom Brady.

Yeah, let's dump injury prone Tannehill and replace him with a guy that had a decimated knee surgically repaired. Makes total sense only on this forum.

Wait for 2020 and do everything you can to get Fromm. Watch him enough and you'll see he's the next Tom Brady.

As long as Tannehill is in medical school and not stealing 26 million from this franchise I could give a flying fart about who the QB is in 2019.

I dont get this idea, what has he done at all lately to invest multiple years in. The dude went through a disgusting leg injury and now we want to invest big money in him.

That's to much a risk for me.
No joke, I thought you were talking about Tannehill.

Durability translates to availability and right now Tannehill is neither so QB must be addressed in 2019. I'm ok with FitzMagic as an interim and still draft a QB for 2019. If Tua is available in 2020, move heaven and earth to draft him.

Durability translates to availability and right now Tannehill is neither so QB must be addressed in 2019. I'm ok with FitzMagic as an interim and still draft a QB for 2019. If Tua is available in 2020, move heaven and earth to draft him.

LOL

Fitzpatrick is a good idea if you want to ensure a top 10 pick in 2020. Actually, maybe not a bad idea.

I think the assumption is NO didn’t send a third round pick for a one season rental. He’s a likely re-sign.

He has to want to resign there though (why wouldn’t he though?)

Supposedly he wants to come to Miami but can’t blame him if he doesn’t want to leave NO

He signed with the Saints for 3 years of which two could become option years. Right now he is signed up for 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom