2020 Draft we could have had | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Draft we could have had

Seems like we are always saying hindsight is 20/20. That’s a cop out. A good GM must have foresight. Grier botched that 2020 draft epically. I don’t want to hear about how good Tua is. Even if you think Tua is that good, it took no skills to make that pick. It was him or Herbert

5. OT Tristan Wirfs

18. WR Justin Jefferson

26. QB Jordan Love - If we didnt trade down to select Noah.

39. RB Jonathan Taylor or S Antoine Winfield

56. DT Justin Madubuike

All of those players are Pro Bowlers except Jordan Love.

Ironically the only player who we selected to make the Pro Bowl was Tua but I would rather have Jordan Love.
Yet we currently have better players at every position that you mentioned. Love was a disaster for most of the season. I can tell you only watched the packers vs cowboys game

Seems like we are always saying hindsight is 20/20. That’s a cop out. A good GM must have foresight. Grier botched that 2020 draft epically. I don’t want to hear about how good Tua is. Even if you think Tua is that good, it took no skills to make that pick. It was him or Herbert
Beyond the iggy pick, it’s pretty solid. Lineman normally aren’t flashy but we got 3 good ones in the first 2 rounds plus a pro bowl qb.

Beyond the iggy pick, it’s pretty solid. Lineman normally aren’t flashy but we got 3 good ones in the first 2 rounds plus a pro bowl qb.
Damn it Wayne we keep disagreeing on this even in different threads lol. There were too many players on the board that were better prospects than AJ, iggy sucked, hunt has been solid but meh and Raekwon was not worth a 2nd round pick. No credit for the Tua pick as the only other option to do there was draft Herbert who I believe is the better player but I’m fine giving that one a push for now

Different draft but how about taking black ice over TJ Watt. Ohhh hindsight got it

The overwhelming majority of fans especially on here wanted Tua. I honestly believe that was one reason why Ross really liked Tua as well....give the fans what they want.

I heard that Ross was smitten by Tua after the national championship game Tua’s freshman year. As far as everyone here, maybe , but podcasters calling Tua a generational talent probably swayed some here.

The overwhelming majority of fans especially on here wanted Tua. I honestly believe that was one reason why Ross really liked Tua as well....give the fans what they want.
If this were the case, we would be playing football in our throwback uniforms every week!

Yet we currently have better players at every position that you mentioned. Love was a disaster for most of the season. I can tell you only watched the packers vs cowboys game

Ummm, no. Love was not a disaster most of the season. 32 TD’s and 11 INT’s throwing to rookie WR’s and TE’s. Over 4100 K yards and a 96.1 rating. And he ran for 250 yards.

5. OT Tristan Wirfs

18. WR Justin Jefferson

26. QB Jordan Love - If we didnt trade down to select Noah.

39. RB Jonathan Taylor or S Antoine Winfield

56. DT Justin Madubuike

All of those players are Pro Bowlers except Jordan Love.

Ironically the only player who we selected to make the Pro Bowl was Tua but I would rather have Jordan Love.
Wanna wrap it with having put 10K on the steelers with rookie Big Ben to win it all? Just playing the what if game?

Back
Top Bottom