2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

oh my that limp is so pronounced it’s like it doesn’t exist!!!! His stride and everything look exactly the same as guys he is walking with, maybe he is a bit flat footed.
Yeah I don’t see a bad limp. I posted the link since you requested it and it was on my feed. It’s really not that bad considering.

Yeah I don’t see a bad limp. I posted the link since you requested it and it was on my feed. It’s really not that bad considering.

Sorry the comment was not directed towards you, just the idea he has a pronounced limp. Thanks for getting it up so quick!

I think there is a slight limp there, it's not a completely fluid walk but many factors could be attributed to it like having the hand in his pocket, early morning stiffness, or whatever. Early on in this process there were folks on here saying he would be in a wheelchair going up to the stage at the draft, so I'm not concerned yet. Let's see where he is after the teams do their medicals.

I think there is a slight limp there, it's not a completely fluid walk but many factors could be attributed to it like having the hand in his pocket, early morning stiffness, or whatever. Early on in this process there were folks on here saying he would be in a wheelchair going up to the stage at the draft, so I'm not concerned yet. Let's see where he is after the teams do their medicals.
Not completely fluid is probably best way to describe what I see.

OK. I'm not near a computer, on mobile, so video is tiny.

Is there a limp, or not?
Yeah I dont see a limp either... I am somewhat biased, but I dont remember which side he hurt and I cant tell from the video, fwiw...

From watching I would say he could be flat footed which is why his stride seems so heavy. Could be a limp, but it’s a far cry from him needing to go on PUP and redshirt a year. He will build strength back up fast once he gets back to working out.

IMO no limp, but this a place of debate so let’s see what others say.
In all honesty, even in the best case, I would expect there may still be discomfort at times, with that serious of an injury. Particularly if he has been doing a lot of moving around.

I'm not going to hold a little hitch against him for now.

In all honesty, even in the best case, I would expect there may still be discomfort at times, with that serious of an injury. Particularly if he has been doing a lot of moving around.

I'm not going to hold a little hitch against him for now.

And that is totally fair, he’s obviously going to lose strength which could lead to a limp or a hitch but I expect him to build strength back up quickly and be good to go by OTAs and training camp.

Just hope it’s camp with Miami.

At the end of the day it shouldn't concern anyone at this stage, we are 7 months or so from the start of a season most believe he will not be starting on day one anyway. He's not our player yet though, so not sure if the quite obvious progress he's made in the last month or so is a good or bad thing. For him personally though the arrow is pointing way up in my view.

Back
Top Bottom