2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

Got a link to a video? He just said March 9th he will be cleared (hopefully) for football activities. Doubt he would be able to even make that comment if he was walking with a pronounced limp.

@Finfan83nj Posted the video he had. I saw that as well. But before that shot where he was walking to the camera, he looked worse. I saw it on NFLN.

Thanks Bro. Do you have any footage of him walking to the camera. Front angle. Thats the clip I saw.
He may be ready by March, he sure isn't ready yet.

@Finfan83nj Posted the video he had. I saw that as well. But before that shot where he was walking to the camera, he looked worse. I saw it on NFLN.

Thanks Bro. Do you have any footage of him walking to the camera. Front angle. Thats the clip I saw.
He may be ready by March, he sure isn't ready yet.
So its an intermittent pronounced limp...?

The measurements are in for the Offensive Tackles. There are only 4 tackles worth looking at in this draft: Mekhi Becton, Yasir Durant, Tyre Phillips, and Isaiah Wilson.

Mind sharing your parameters, I believe I recall your WR measurements but would like to see how you view a viable T option.

I ask because I recall you had Isaiah Prince as the top T last year and a sure fire first round day one starter.

Last edited:
vines for arms with Thomas and Taylor. How bout the usc kid?

josh jones arm length I’m good with

YEah he is close enough to the 34 inch threshold...his feet are really good so he checks out at a 1st round option

Here is JAckson

Kid is super young...only 20 right now.

Here is Niang who I also really like, from what I have read, he played the season with some nagging injuries.

Yeah Jackson’s real raw but evidently there’s some top 15 talk there.

I thought he might have like 12 inch hands. Those white gloves they looked like oven mitts.

Yeah Jackson’s real raw but evidently there’s some top 15 talk there.

I thought he might have like 12 inch hands. Those white gloves they looked like oven mitts.

Yeah, I expect they feel that as his body matures he is going to be dominant.

Any news or measurements on AJ Dillon? Interested in his weight? He's a big kid.

I do believe Tua is limping but on a scale of 1 to 10, I put it at a 2. As someone alluded to before, it's so slight it could even be the yah know I'm cool stroll.

As per the following, Grier is excited and reports are coming back positive. I think Tua's leadership demeanor may be the deciding factor here. That and the cost of moving up.

Just watched Mike Florio and Chris Simms on Pro Football Talk from the combine. They were both saying it's possible Brady would be a Dolphin QB. I've been watching their show for a few mths now. I'm from the UK so I'm not familiar with their BS..sorry meant comments. How do those plums have a job? Do they make their conversations up on the fly or do they actually believe the crap they spout? Simms comes across like hes played in Pro Bowls and Florio is..well. He has Italian bloodlines and he remembers the 1987 strike season. These 2 are stealing a living. Brady to the Phins? That's like Cox going to Bills. Unreal.

Back
Top Bottom