2021: Was Tua better than Lamar Jackson?; Chargers Herbert NOT a Top-3 QB | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021: Was Tua better than Lamar Jackson?; Chargers Herbert NOT a Top-3 QB

If they do miss the playoffs, we'll have to see why. We need to see the games. Their roster is definitely better on paper, but that doesn't guarantee better performance. If Herbert regresses, I'll have no problem placing the blame on him. I have nothing staked on him personally. I just dislike the lazy evaluation of QB quality = wins. Take Burrow. Now he's a god. And if the Bengals bungle next year, then what does that mean? QB performance and team performance are very different things.
IMO the Bengals won't see the SB any time in the next 5 years. I think that they were a one year wonder. Herbert I think will continue to shine. I am a Tua fan, and wanted him in the draft, and after watching Herbert's last year of college, I didn't rate him that highly. I was wrong, and he plays very very well.

If they do miss the playoffs, we'll have to see why. We need to see the games. Their roster is definitely better on paper, but that doesn't guarantee better performance. If Herbert regresses, I'll have no problem placing the blame on him. I have nothing staked on him personally. I just dislike the lazy evaluation of QB quality = wins. Take Burrow. Now he's a god. And if the Bengals bungle next year, then what does that mean? QB performance and team performance are very different things.
IMO the Bengals won't see the SB any time in the next 5 years. I think that they were a one year wonder. Herbert I think will continue to shine. I am a Tua fan, and wanted him in the draft, and after watching Herbert's last year of college, I didn't rate him that highly. I was wrong, and he plays very very well.

Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Watson, Stafford, Herbert.... Top 10 for sure no doubt.
That's perfectly reasonable. It's crazy how many really good QB's there are in the NFL right now. You know the league is loaded when #10-15 type guys are players like Wilson, Murray, Carr, Jackson, and Prescott. To put Tua in the conversation around #15 -18 isn't even an insult with so much talent at the QB position in the league.

Back
Top Bottom