2022 NFL Draft Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 NFL Draft Thread

I think I read Becton ballooned up to 400 lbs last season. Thats nuts.
I guess he's working on his Sumo career after football a bit earlier then expected...DAM!!!

I know he's a big dude, but put down that cheeseburger every now and then. Your in the NFL...Act like it.

Most boring Day 1 Draft day in years, but we added the Cheetah, so color me happy 😂
No doubt….in addition to Hill…signing Armstead, extending/resigning X, Ogbah, Gesicki….and upgrading the QB room and the RB, WR room, I’ll happily swap those moves for a couple boring nights….missing out on a first and second round mid round pick with absolutely no guarantee of success….but all the above….from great to very productive NFL players…I’m good.

No doubt….in addition to Hill…signing Armstead, extending/resigning X, Ogbah, Gesicki….and upgrading the QB room and the RB, WR room, I’ll happily swap those moves for a couple boring nights….missing out on a first and second round mid round pick With absolutely no guarantees….but all the above….from great to very productive NFL players…I’m good.
Don't forget picking up the option on Wilkins through 2023.

I'd like to see Hutchinson get drafted by the Lions. Born in Michigan, went to Michigan, play for Michigan NFL team

Has to be a dream come true for him
You would think he would probably like to be drafted by another team, just so he can get out of Michigan. It’s an okay state but there are much better places to live and work than Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom