2022 NFL Draft Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 NFL Draft Thread

My prediction for the top five picks

Walker
Hutchinson
Ickey
Gardner
Cross

Moving Andrew Thomas to the right side? Because Cross is a pass blocking LT through and through.

Neal makes more sense, IMO.

Giants are sitting pretty.

Hutch ain’t no bosa. The player that should go first is ekonwu but that’s more ideal as a guard. Stud guard though.

He’s definitely no Bosa, let alone a Chase Young or Myles Garrett. I think Hutch is going the Jets.

I’d love to know what you think of the Greek Freak 2.0 from Purdue?

Draft night is always fun and as a fan of the sport I will be watching in earnest. There's usually some drama that happens right as the first picks are made. Tonight I expect to see a quarterback move - whether it's a trade up to (reach) get Malik Willis or Kenny Pickett, or one of the established vets like Jimmy G or Baker Mayfield get sent to their new teams. An exciting time for the sport.

In terms of the Dolphins I hope they get Channing Tindall with their third round pick! Or the best tackle/center available.
Agreed, I still find it interesting. It'll be much more fun following along tmrw tho I think just knowing we eventually will get a pick

I still expect QBs to be drafted higher than they should
I agree. I’m a firm believer in the idea that if you don’t have a QB, then you don’t pass on one. Teams needing a QB will reach, in the hopes that they’ll outplay their expectations

That's good he's only done that to get out of NY, come to Miami and slim down and be our rt lol

Moving Andrew Thomas to the right side? Because Cross is a pass blocking LT through and through.

Good call on cross that’s a left tackle all the way…

That needs to anchor better

He’s definitely no Bosa, let alone a Chase Young or Myles Garrett. I think Hutch is going the Jets.

I’d love to know what you think of the Greek Freak 2.0 from Purdue?

Chase young is so overrated 👎

More hype than substance

I'd like to see Hutchinson get drafted by the Lions. Born in Michigan, went to Michigan, play for Michigan NFL team

Has to be a dream come true for him
Career over in Michigan

in terms of timed speed hutch and Nick bosa are similar in terms of play speed Nick is another level

In terms of talent Nick is too. Hutch has fluid hips probably my favorite thing about him

Draft night is always fun and as a fan of the sport I will be watching in earnest. There's usually some drama that happens right as the first picks are made. Tonight I expect to see a quarterback move - whether it's a trade up to (reach) get Malik Willis or Kenny Pickett, or one of the established vets like Jimmy G or Baker Mayfield get sent to their new teams. An exciting time for the sport.

In terms of the Dolphins I hope they get Channing Tindall with their third round pick! Or the best tackle/center available.
I don’t care about any team but the Dolphins. Therefore I have no interest in watching the draft at all and I will just come on here after the third round of the draft to see who they drafted.

I love the GAME of football but the draft is extremely boring even when the Dolphins have picks in the first and second rounds. I can’t imagine how boring it will be tonight for fans who only care about the Dolphins, like I do.

They have Daniels as their starting QB. There is nothing pretty about that situation.

Back
Top Bottom