2023 Runningback (Underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Runningback (Underclassman)

Corum looks like a guy who will be a valuable run/catch weapon in the league for a long time.

This has to be the best RB class in quite some time.

We have a future HOF guy in Robinson and then a ton of quality guys who would be RB #1 in a normal year.

Soooo going into the last week of the season here's where I stand on the underclassman RB i want if he declares...

Keaton Mitchell.

(and this was with him not being the lead back for the first 5 games before Rahjai Harris was injured for year)

I also know we are not a power 5 conference, but still do play some big schools...

1325 rushing yards (15th), 7.4 ypc (t/5th), 13 td (t/18th), 25/237/1 receiving,
1562 yfs 1562 (13th), 7.7 yfs (5th), 14 ttd (15th)

Also if declares and is invited to combine, i would almost bet a double whopper combo with cheese that he is going to time fastest out of all the RBs.

Really Really Really want us to draft this guy. He's alot closer to Chris Johnson that he is Jerris McPhail

Soooo going into the last week of the season here's where I stand on the underclassman RB i want if he declares...

Keaton Mitchell.

(and this was with him not being the lead back for the first 5 games before Rahjai Harris was injured for year)

I also know we are not a power 5 conference, but still do play some big schools...

1325 rushing yards (15th), 7.4 ypc (t/5th), 13 td (t/18th), 25/237/1 receiving,
1562 yfs 1562 (13th), 7.7 yfs (5th), 14 ttd (15th)

Also if declares and is invited to combine, i would almost bet a double whopper combo with cheese that he is going to time fastest out of all the RBs.

Really Really Really want us to draft this guy. He's alot closer to Chris Johnson that he is Jerris McPhail
Day 3 guy?

Day 3 guy?

I'm no draft guru and the way Rb's are valued now, prob a day 3 guy. IF he declares I think his combine numbers should bump him up in front of others. Granted ECU isnt a power 5 conference being AAC, but he was first team all-aac the last two years, and he was honorable mention NCAA all american this year putting him at top 7/8 RB in the NCAA. If he runs in the 4.2's that will have to play a factor in moving him up the rb charts.

I know I'm an ECU homer but I'm also real when i fall off my want for a player ala guys like our QB Holton Ahler.

he's a smaller shiftier back 59 185, good hands. Just think that we have to replace our entire RB room. This guy will be the fastest to come out

I like Sean Tucker from Syracuse and he busted a big 55 yard play on a screen pass but it was mostly due to awful defense by Louisville.
I like Tucker a lot. Arcane is another who likely fits McDaniel's system perfectly. He's small, but fast and instinctive. Also, adds kick returner to his resume.

I'm no draft guru and the way Rb's are valued now, prob a day 3 guy. IF he declares I think his combine numbers should bump him up in front of others. Granted ECU isnt a power 5 conference being AAC, but he was first team all-aac the last two years, and he was honorable mention NCAA all american this year putting him at top 7/8 RB in the NCAA. If he runs in the 4.2's that will have to play a factor in moving him up the rb charts.

I know I'm an ECU homer but I'm also real when i fall off my want for a player ala guys like our QB Holton Ahler.

he's a smaller shiftier back 59 185, good hands. Just think that we have to replace our entire RB room. This guy will be the fastest to come out

Gotta hand it to ya. Every year you find someone from that team who will never, ever do anything in the NFL. I don't even like the Gators that much anymore. :shrug:

Gotta hand it to ya. Every year you find someone from that team who will never, ever do anything in the NFL. I don't even like the Gators that much anymore. :shrug:

the only ones ive ever said i wanted the fins to draft were....

Larry Shannon
David Garrard
Chris Johnson
Shane Carden
Holton Ahlers (backed off that)
Justin Hardy
Zay Jones
now..Keaton Mitchell

Thats not a completely horrible list to stand behind

the only ones ive ever said i wanted the fins to draft were....

Larry Shannon
David Garrard
Chris Johnson
Shane Carden
Holton Ahlers (backed off that)
Justin Hardy
Zay Jones
now..Keaton Mitchell

Thats not a completely horrible list to stand behind

I was just ****in with ya bud. Slow round these parts. I read my post back and the sarcasm didn't hit like I intended. Plus the stupid Gators got me bitter about college football all of a sudden. Ugh.

My bad.

I was just ****in with ya bud. Slow round these parts. I read my post back and the sarcasm didn't hit like I intended. Plus the stupid Gators got me bitter about college football all of a sudden. Ugh.

My bad.
its all good. i know im a homer. im just resdy for bowl announcements. im sure we will get a **** bowl at 1 am during the work week.

i think mitchell is a goner regardless, but if he has a good bowl game, ZERO reason for him to come back

Tajae spears ran roughshod on the trojans

That’s a nice preseason projection at # 6 on your list Slimm

Gonna take a hard look there

Tajae spears ran roughshod on the trojans

That’s a nice preseason projection at # 6 on your list Slimm

Gonna take a hard look there

I like him a little better than #6 here.

Watch where he ends up.

Reminds me a lot of Tony Pollard. Just needs to tighten up his ball security inside.

He’s averaged almost 180 yards per game and nearly 11 yards per carry on the ground against his last 4 ranked opponents (USC, Cincinnati, UCFX2).

I like him a little better than #6 here.

Watch where he ends up.

Reminds me a lot of Tony Pollard. Just needs to tighten up his ball security inside.

He’s averaged almost 180 yards per game and nearly 11 yards per carry on the ground against his last 4 ranked opponents (USC, Cincinnati, UCFX2).
those are ridiculius stats, last year stuck to my guys that Walker and breece were 1 and 2 so im looking at your guys to see who may drop to the 2nd or 3 rd round but have first round talent and production.

those are ridiculius stats, last year stuck to my guys that Walker and breece were 1 and 2 so im looking at your guys to see who may drop to the 2nd or 3 rd round but have first round talent and production.

A team like Miami that doesn’t have any 1st round picks left could have a successful draft just by going Tulane back to back on day 2 with Tyjae Spears and linebacker Dorian Williams. Dead serious.

quick question, is williams a mike lb or edge rusher type

His 5 sacks this year is a career high so I would guess he is not a pure passing rushing edge but he is capable of rushing the QB.

He seems like more of a ground covering tackler type.

Back
Top Bottom