2023 SF Pick Watch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 SF Pick Watch

Yep. The Texans one was fun as heck. A lot of people also said why are we discussing this, they have Watson they will at least be in playoff contention. And yet we got the #3 pick.
and just imagine if Tua does play well and cement his position as our franchise qb, and the niners bomb, and then we flip that high pick for multiple picks and players..this thread is awesome..:)

and just imagine if Tua does play well and cement his position as our franchise qb, and the niners bomb, and then we flip that high pick for multiple picks and players..this thread is awesome..:)
Dream situation. All though if SF bombs to like 3 and Anderson is there it would take a crap load to trade out. Image the rush packages with him and Phillips moving all over the place.

Ya that guy is ridiculous. Best prospect in college. Would have went #1 this year if eligible. Easily will be the first non QB pick,

Best player I saw on tape last year and not close. He’s damn good vs the run too.

Id tbink projects strong side ideal olb but I wouldn’t put it past him as a weakside guy athletically either.

Move over van ginkel Miami done upgraded

Will Anderson could sit out this year he has nothing to prove or gain.

Best player I saw on tape last year and not close. He’s damn good vs the run too.

Id tbink projects strong side ideal olb but I wouldn’t put it past him as a weakside guy athletically either.

Move over van ginkel Miami done upgraded

Will Anderson could sit out this year he has nothing to prove or gain.
Dude is ridiculous. Heck he can but his hand on the ground as well in obvious pass situation. Just a massive playmaker, sacks, TFL, pressure, run D. Not just his physical skill set but read and reaction was amazing for a true sophomore.

Dude is ridiculous. Heck he can but his hand on the ground as well in obvious pass situation. Just a massive playmaker, sacks, TFL, pressure, run D. Not just his physical skill set but read and reaction was amazing for a true sophomore.

Yeah more tj watt ideal usage imo. But no ones passing that up

We won’t go get it though which is where my focus shifts to baby gronk to give me a flex difference maker with in line frame and abilities

Yeah more tj watt ideal usage imo. But no ones passing that up

We won’t go get it though which is where my focus shifts to baby gronk to give me a flex difference maker with in line frame and abilities
Ya. It would have to be like a QB package trade to even get a team to think on passing on Anderson. He literally checks like ever box. Great physical traits, great read and reaction, great motor work ethic, on field production, zero off field concerns. About as can't miss as can be at a premium position.

''Jake Brendel appears to be the leading candidate, but he has played a grand total of six offensive snaps over the last three seasons. Finding a new heartbeat of the offense won’t be easy.''

wasn't that dude a dolphin at one time?

''Jake Brendel appears to be the leading candidate, but he has played a grand total of six offensive snaps over the last three seasons. Finding a new heartbeat of the offense won’t be easy.''

wasn't that dude a dolphin at one time?

Been hurt too much. Excellent atblete for the pivot. Miami gave up too early on him.

Anchor isn’t great but in a scheme that doesn’t ask him to handle strength over his face he’s been fine

Ya. It would have to be like a QB package trade to even get a team to think on passing on Anderson. He literally checks like ever box. Great physical traits, great read and reaction, great motor work ethic, on field production, zero off field concerns. About as can't miss as can be at a premium position.

Your a good poster also. This board does well to have you

Let's face it, since Dan Marino owned the NFL, Miami has been unacceptable...

I like Tua but I'm not buying anything until I see it.

That aside, a few times over, the Dolphins need the draft cosmic forces to be like, well, he's there if you want him.

Don't complicate it...

We need young Trey Lance to sh*t the bed big time.

But with a strong OL and likely a well paid and happy Deebo Samuel he will probably do fine and SF will win 11-12 games.

Expect the pick to be in the mid 20's or worse.

Miami's pick might well be very close to it so the Fins will probably have two picks in the 20's.

Which will give them the leverage to move up or down or just sit tight and take two good football players.*

*This message courtesy of Captain Obvious. ;)

View attachment 109261

There is solid reasons San Francisco could take a significant step backwards….losing McDaniel could be very impactful potentially…the young QB….O-line losses to include Mack retiring and Tomlinson leaving.

It would be nice should Tua fail or get injured again!

Gonna need a top 3 worst case 5 pick for will Anderson unless teams are just chasing qbs

That dude is a stud. Fahget about it won’t happen

Yeah, just depends on where the NFL lands on the QB's. To me, he's like a better (coming out of college) version of Khalil Mack and probably the best defensive prospect since Myles Garrett. Caveats: if Parsons was asked to do at Penn State what he did in Dallas, he would be up there, and I just dislike Nick Bosa, so he doesn't count to me.

Back
Top Bottom