2024 Miami Dolphins Cap Compliance - Long | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Miami Dolphins Cap Compliance - Long

and so it starts......millions of cap space needs to be cleared so here we go

Doesn’t actually clear space we actually owe him 2.5 million in dead cap lol we saved 5 million last year and agreed to give him 2.5 million this year while he hits free agency. Just the way his contract was structured.

Again, great write up. Again, I have no idea how we get a decent offensive line with our cap and draft pick limitations.
Re sign Hunt draft a center, Armstead probably stays and gives you some games, re sign Lamm.

If Hunt leaves, sign a vet C and draft an Interior OL.

That article details several options to creating cap.

Re sign Hunt draft a center, Armstead probably stays and gives you some games, re sign Lamm.

If Hunt leaves, sign a vet C and draft an Interior OL.

That article details several options to creating cap.
Yeah, I read the earlier pieces. It just seems like we don't have the space to sign who we need. I would count Armstead and Lamm as one player if we keep both. We resign Hunt and draft a center but we still have a LG hole to fill.

Yeah, I read the earlier pieces. It just seems like we don't have the space to sign who we need. I would count Armstead and Lamm as one player if we keep both. We resign Hunt and draft a center but we still have a LG hole to fill.
Well I think Eich is going to end up playing one of the guard positions, depending how things shake out with the draft/FA.

Back
Top Bottom