2024 Miami Dolphins Cap Compliance - Long | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Miami Dolphins Cap Compliance - Long

Thanks was wondering when next would come. Need to get him on here, Reddit sucks lol

Agree with what he said it’s more than likely Tua with a 5 year 45-50 million range. Can live with that. Praying it’s closer to 45 than 50. Brings up Hurts contract which is ideal structure which will keep us competitive until 2026 before some decision have to be made.
Yep, excellent read. Although I'm active on the board, I seldom post anything about Tua, except DVOA's and EPA's. But I'll throw in agreement- Hurts contract is both reasonable to Tua, and livable for us. Between high 40's and low 50's AAV - it matters , like any money, but not that much. The key is Hurts' guaranteed $ at signing of 110M, and 126M 1 year in. Gotta stay within shouting distance of that. At least under Lamar's guarantee at signing of 135M. Tua's agent will ask for more, though...

Its a shame he posts on the Cesspool of the internet.

Lmao consider the first page of replies to his post and wonder why he doesn’t post here. 90% of posters here refuse to read more than sentence or two. I see it in every single informative post. It’s mind blowing how unapologetic it’s become to be an ignorant doofus but here we are

Yep, excellent read. Although I'm active on the board, I seldom post anything about Tua, except DVOA's and EPA's. But I'll throw in agreement- Hurts contract is both reasonable to Tua, and livable for us. Between high 40's and low 50's AAV - it matters , like any money, but not that much. The key is Hurts' guaranteed $ at signing of 110M, and 126M 1 year in. Gotta stay within shouting distance of that. At least under Lamar's guarantee at signing of 135M. Tua's agent will ask for more, though...

I’m not so sure about the asking, everyone expecting a super greedy agent due to signing with players first who signed Watson’s deal however that was David Mulugheta who’s a whole other animal. He’s going to be an issue with Holland most likely. He has a super long client list of superstars. Tua signed with Ryan Williams and Austin Lyman.

Austin Lyman only represents Tua and is a marketing expert which is why he’s been in a decent amount of adds lately. Ryan Williams has a decent amount of players no huge superstars besides Tua and Aiyuk who neither have deals. Has Ryan Mathew’s as well but he’s not huge. I can’t see Tua asking to break the bank and risk separating from McDaniel after having a coach like Flores. He’s a fairly inexperienced agent with bigger deals and I don’t see him trying to bully Miami. I don’t expect 30 million a year but don’t see them threatening to sit if the offers not 50 million +. As long as Miami comes and offers a 4-5 year deal mid 40’s with good to great guaranteed money should be fine. I expect slightly higher guaranteed than Hurts but less average.

Lmao consider the first page of replies to his post and wonder why he doesn’t post here. 90% of posters here refuse to read more than sentence or two. I see it in every single informative post. It’s mind blowing how unapologetic it’s become to be an ignorant doofus but here we are
It is much like being in a local bar and attempting to explain all of the factors that go into the price of gasoline. Most drunken dullards mumble something about whoever is currently the President (or Governor or whoever) and then refuse to listen.

It's sad... it's human. I figure that if even half are willing to look at the issue reasonably, it's a good day.

I’m not so sure about the asking, everyone expecting a super greedy agent due to signing with players first who signed Watson’s deal however that was David Mulugheta who’s a whole other animal. He’s going to be an issue with Holland most likely. He has a super long client list of superstars. Tua signed with Ryan Williams and Austin Lyman.

Austin Lyman only represents Tua and is a marketing expert which is why he’s been in a decent amount of adds lately. Ryan Williams has a decent amount of players no huge superstars besides Tua and Aiyuk who neither have deals. Has Ryan Mathew’s as well but he’s not huge. I can’t see Tua asking to break the bank and risk separating from McDaniel after having a coach like Flores. He’s a fairly inexperienced agent with bigger deals and I don’t see him trying to bully Miami. I don’t expect 30 million a year but don’t see them threatening to sit if the offers not 50 million +. As long as Miami comes and offers a 4-5 year deal mid 40’s with good to great guaranteed money should be fine. I expect slightly higher guaranteed than Hurts but less average.
Slightly higher? I hope you're right.

It is much like being in a local bar and attempting to explain all of the factors that go into the price of gasoline. Most drunken dullards mumble something about whoever is currently the President (or Governor or whoever) and then refuse to listen.

It's sad... it's human. I figure that if even half are willing to look at the issue reasonably, it's a good day.

As you say, nobody cares to read/listen/learn, haha.

You are a brave and smart man. Genuinely. If i overheard you explaining that very subject I swear I’d send a drink your way on me, from the bartender, just because I’d be so blown away and impressed. And so thankful thank there’s more like me.

I appreciate all of this info. I know they will extend Tua. I don't think they should extend Tua, but I know they will, unfortunately. Of course, I'm extreme and see this team as currently constructed not being able to get a championship and think we should tear down and start over.

I appreciate all of this info. I know they will extend Tua. I don't think they should extend Tua, but I know they will, unfortunately. Of course, I'm extreme and see this team as currently constructed not being able to get a championship and think we should tear down and start over.

Bless you. It's rare for someone to give an opinion but admit the opinion is likely wrong. Too often it's 'Sam Huff sucks and he won't be here next year.' How long has FH heard that about Baker.

A real "Lemming" reality check. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom