2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

Oh look, there goes another Guard..... and my hate continues to grow.

Point me to the positive stuff that’s out there other than posters on this board. I think you’re ignoring the facts. I don’t know much about this kid at all. Seems like a nice guy but everything I’m reading said he’s really raw. Do you think he’s gonna step right in against some of the best players on opposing defenses? I hope you’re right but that’s not what I’m reading. Please find me something that says he can.
Show us what you're reading. I'm interested. A lot of outside sources posted on FH seem to like him a lot.

Kills me we could have had the two guys I wanted staying at our picks; Barton and Kneeland. Really surprised Kneeland made it to 56.

It’s every analyst on ESPN NFL network crabs. Just Google his name and it’s there. Have you found one article that says he’s ready to go. What the hell do you want from me? He’s raw deal with it. If you don’t think he is great. I hope he starts game one and turns into a pro bowler. He seems like a great kid. I thought we needed a day, one starter with that pic and not projects, you may think differently, which is OK.

1. Bengals winning the draft so far: Mims, Jenkins, Burton.
2. Rams: Verse, Fiske. Two picks, two homeruns.

Cards are having a good draft on volume, 6 picks so far highlighted by Marvin Harrison and Max Melton.

Worst draft:
Patriots: Drake Maye, Ja'Lynn Polk, Caedan Wallace. Three picks, 0 points.

Rams. RB. Blake Corum. Michigan.
23 yrs old. Basically an adult who was a semi pro.
It's the Rams and they are doing more than rebuilding. Solid pick possibly

Back
Top Bottom