2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

Everything I have read from just about every football analyst says he needs quite a bit of work. Have you read something different?
Saw something on here that says he has to work on his hand`s and has the tools to do it . Has TA and our o-line coaches who are miles better then the Flores years to help with that . Why couldn`t he be ready when TA is sitting out half way through the season . Maybe read some of the positive stuff instead of all the negative there`s lots out there .

Just wanted to add that Simon Clancy is a smug asshat who is about 10% as smart as he thinks he is.

The shame of it is that a lot of people regurgitate his spewing and pass it off as fact.
thats-true-kramer.gif

Saw something on here that says he has to work on his hand`s and has the tools to do it . Has TA and our o-line coaches who are miles better then the Flores years to help with that . Why couldn`t he be ready when TA is sitting out half way through the season . Maybe read some of the positive stuff instead of all the negative there`s lots out there .
Point me to the positive stuff that’s out there other than posters on this board. I think you’re ignoring the facts. I don’t know much about this kid at all. Seems like a nice guy but everything I’m reading said he’s really raw. Do you think he’s gonna step right in against some of the best players on opposing defenses? I hope you’re right but that’s not what I’m reading. Please find me something that says he can.

He does have tools, a nasty streak and looks like a hard worker… it’s not Jonathan Martin here
I know absolutely nothing about Paul. My view is totally based on what the comments that he is still a project after 5 years in college and the fact he will turn 24 years old during the season.

As a fan of the Dolphins since 1966, my hope is he becomes a pro bowl level player for the Dolphins. I just wish they had picked Barton in the first round. To me Barton was an offensive lineman who could come in and play immediately. I just don’t see Paul playing much in 2024.

Right now I see their first two picks as backups in 2024 and to me, they need solid starters with those two picks.

Point me to the positive stuff that’s out there other than posters on this board. I think you’re ignoring the facts. I don’t know much about this kid at all. Seems like a nice guy but everything I’m reading said he’s really raw. Do you think he’s gonna step right in against some of the better players on opposing defenses? I hope you’re right but that’s not what I’m reading. Please find me something that says he can.
I think 90% of rookie tackles are not going to fair well when facing the better players on opposing defenses. It all amout their ability to grow and learn from it.

Also if one player develops in year one and another in year two or three, it doesn't mean the player that deveolps first is going to be the better long term investment.

I know absolutely nothing about Paul. My view is totally based on what the comments that he is still a project after 5 years in college and the fact he will turn 24 years old during the season.

As a fan of the Dolphins since 1966, my hope is he becomes a pro bowl level player for the Dolphins. I just wish they had picked Barton in the first round. To me Barton was an offensive lineman who could come in and play immediately. I just don’t see Paul playing much in 2024.

Right now I see their first two picks as backups in 2024 and to me, they need solid starters with those two picks.

Except Robinson right now is DE2 and a starter

Back
Top Bottom