2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

The 2 picks? Superstitious?
Chop has my old jersey number 44 and our latest pick has my actual name. Spooky! Maybe it's a charm but don't get your hopes up..... i work 3 shifts, single now, same job for nearly 30yrs and can't wait to retire as my knees have gone & looking forward to a stairmaster. Let's see....

Oh IDK about that. The line play until 2022 was a disaster. I mean we had some bottom of the barrel performances. I remember saying "it can be worse" only to be proven wrong by a new group of turnstiles.

The line play the past two to three seasons is adequate, it's improved from the dead last efforts of the past. As bad as a few of the guys have been, it's still an upgrade.
Having a top 5 center and one of the best guards in the NFL certainly helped the offensive line last year. Yet once
ARMSTEAD was injured and Williams and Hunt went down with injuries, the play of the OL went down considerably at the end of the season.

The loss of Williams and Hunt and with Armstead a year older is going to likely reduce the play of the OL this coming season.

I still view the OL as the weakest unit on the team. Even though I think the coaching of the OL is better than it has been in recent years.

Having a top 5 center and one of the best guards in the NFL certainly helped the offensive line last year. Yet once
ARMSTEAD was injured and Williams and Hunt went down with injuries, the play of the OL went down considerably at the end of the season.

The loss of Williams and Hunt and with Armstead a year older is going to likely reduce the play of the OL this coming season.

I still view the OL as the weakest unit on the team. Even though I think the coaching of the OL is better than it has been in recent years.
For sure

Back
Top Bottom