2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

Branden Dorlus is another guy who is pretty gifted. He’s an in between player. Too big for DE and a little too light for DT. In other words he’s a first round pick for Bill Parcells.

like Chop Robinson, he got a lot of pressures but they didn’t yield the high sack total. When you out guys like that together they inevitably find the sacks.

I'm going to bet against it.

I think we are running into roster limits with regard to keeping another lineman.

We'll likely keep 9... most teams do.

Paul and Lamm will be backups and both are probably safe.

Now, we only have room for two more... and I think a team looking to go on a run might balk at having 2 non-starting rookies as backup.

Even if we cut Driscoll or Eichenberg and Jones or Wynn... I think the spot might not be there.
Don’t disagree but a true backup center might be on the table? Van pran, nourzad, bortolini

Don’t disagree but a true backup center might be on the table? Van pran, nourzad, bortolini
Maybe... but if so, he'd almost HAVE to be seen as a credible Guard as well.

He'd force us to cut Robert Jones at a minimum... just to make room for him.

Are we done with Kion Smith?
What do we do with Driscoll if he fails to beat out Liam?

I'd rather bring in a UDFA than a draftee... there is a better chance that a UDFA doesn't get poached after cut day.

This draft blows.

Reached on two projects, neither of which pencil in as a day 1 starter, when we should have 10000% been trading down to acquire more assets to fill the ample roster deficiencies with.

Trash draft, needed two impact guys at a minimum to compete this year, got 0.

This draft blows.

Reached on two projects, neither of which pencil in as a day 1 starter, when we should have 10000% been trading down to acquire more assets to fill the ample roster deficiencies with.

Trash draft, needed two impact guys at a minimum to compete this year, got 0.

:ffic:

Back
Top Bottom