2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

“Youre gonna be locked up in a dungeon with Butch for the next couple months”

They’re gonna get this kid ready to play quickly.
This leads me to believe they already have identified his flaws... and have a program in place to correct them.

When the first words out of their mouths are... we are going to lock you up with your position coach... this says a lot.

Could have done something to jump in front of Pitt and land Troy F!
I don't think so.

Too much draft capital for a 1st round pick where the success rate of those players in the NFL is typically around 50%. Remember, we are not nearly as desperate for OL help with our recent influx of FA vets, as many posters here presume we are.

An underrated aspect of why you select Armsteads replacement now: He’s been a big asset in mentoring OL. Getting Paul to understudy with TA while TA is still here is a big deal.

Armstead was a similar prospect to Paul.
I would have cried if we hadn't taken a Tackle this year... yes, real tears.

I just couldn't understand those who were willing to put ourselves in a place where we had no LT (or LG) in place for 2025 and no way to get one other than spending a ton of FA money or by forcing a #1 pick next year and then praying he was ready.

I guess I sort of understand it if they thought Kion Smith was a slam dunk prospect, but who actually thinks that?!

Back
Top Bottom