2nd place in the AFC East, locked up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd place in the AFC East, locked up

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Jills and the Jests are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E

New England stands in our way!

Well, I wouldn't say "Locked up". The Jets will still give us trouble, and will most likely still be in the hunt come the end of the season.

I can't say the same about Buffalo. Their passing game is non-existent, and losing Spikes is going to really hurt. He was the heart and leader of the defense.

I think me might but this is REALLY Going out their, but if we play consistant and get something that clicks we could possibality win our division, but i think we have a good chance of going in 2nd place

New England is not in that great of shape either. They are very beatable. AFCE is definitely up for grabs. With Ricky coming back, it's looking like we could really make a run at it.

TGall13 said:
New England is not in that great of shape either. They are very beatable. AFCE is definitely up for grabs. With Ricky coming back, it's looking like we could really make a run at it.

We will have to learn how to win an away game first.

the Jets could suffer a season like we had last year. Fiedler is out, Pennington was never 100% and now he's injured and questionable at best. Curtis Martin has bruised ribs, and Jason Fabini hurt a knee on Sunday. They could go 4-12
On the Takeo Spikes injury, it came as he was making a run at Vick. The Atlanta OL is notorious for cut blocks/blocking at people's knees, they ended our guy's season in our last preseason game, now they've ended Spikes's season, and I think the New Orleans coach also complained about those guys. It's legal, as Saban said, but what a classless bunch of losers. Not the way to play the game.
You never want to gain from other teams' injuries -you'd rather beat them straight up, with all your guys playing all theirs -but I have to agree, last weekend gives us an excellent shot at at least #2 in AFC East

Season is still very young. Any team could get hit any time with injuries, including ours.

The Jetsticles a*s belongs to us in our crib!....But Takeo Spikes is not the entire Jills team.

It isn't even cold out yet, I'll be a believer when we can beat our rivals in the cold weather.:rolleyes:

1st place puts us in the playoffs, second gives us hope in a tough afc.

How bout we buffalo on the road first, cut our penalties in half, and even then I wouldnt be 100% satisified, it would just be a nice start!!! two weeks to get stuff done mr. saban, or get "re-centered" as we always do at halftime (hahah)...

Back
Top Bottom