2nd place in the AFC East, locked up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd place in the AFC East, locked up

It is way too early to be locked for anything. We just got to continue to fight hard and then we could finish 2nd in the AFCE.

finjim said:
The Jills and the Jests are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E

New England stands in our way!

Dude, don't count the Jills out just yet...

I was thinking the same after that post game interview with Losman. He sounded like a little kid! Also, he would not take credit for his poor performance. He kept saying "we"... He's so annoying...

Anyways, I think he will bounce back and show what he showed week 1. He needs to stop the mistakes.

finjim said:
The Jills and the Jests are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E

New England stands in our way!

Damnit finjim,
Do you realize you just jinxed the hell out of this team with your claim? Great I'll pickup the paper next week to find out Ronnie completely tore his hammy chasing Ricky cause he stole his weed, Zach Thomas got hit by a milk truck, and Nick Saban is suffering from a vanireal disease and has to step down as phins coach. Damn you!!!!!!!

Just announced that Pennington is out for the season... Jay is out for at least 6 weeks!!!

There is a long to go, don't get ahead of yourself. We still ahve an excellent team and if Brooks can give us anything we'll still be in the race.

nyjunc said:
There is a long to go, don't get ahead of yourself. We still ahve an excellent team and if Brooks can give us anything we'll still be in the race.

you are hilarious. true homer material

Nublar7 said:
Well, I wouldn't say "Locked up". The Jets will still give us trouble, and will most likely still be in the hunt come the end of the season.

I can't say the same about Buffalo. Their passing game is non-existent, and losing Spikes is going to really hurt. He was the heart and leader of the defense.

I agree that we definatelty don't have 2nd place locked up

But I think it'll be the other way round with the jets and bills, the jets have brooks bollinger at qb for at least a month possibly more then fieldler the rest of the way

in Buffalo its at least possible that the passing game will get going and while spikes is a big loss i don't think its as big as penningthon or harrison

MelbournePhin said:
you are hilarious. true homer material

True homer material? B/c I am not giving up? We have a great team around brooks, if brooks plays ok we'll win alot of games.

We still have much to prove. I'm excited about what we have this year, but if the secondary doesn't get better, or if the penalties don't start dissapearing, we'll still see plenty of notches in the "L" column. The great play by some of the players won't overcome those things every week.

I do think we'll see improvement in both of those categories. It's just a bit early for the trash talk.

Back
Top Bottom