3 out of the 6 names are gone | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 out of the 6 names are gone

YPA is an effeciency stat, really has nothing to do with how deep QBs throw the ball. Here's an example I used earlier in the season. Both QBs have a 7.7 YPA, you can see both go about it in a different way.

Mathew Stafford: 63.7% comp.(27th) 12.1 yards per completion(7th)
Teddy Bridgewater: 72.1% comp.(2nd) 10.7 yards per completion(23
It would've been interesting if Tua had played all 16 games, the type of QB he would've been by the end of the season.
I’m optimistic with a full offseason, pre season, and another year removed from hip surgery, with improved weapons, improved Oline play, and an improved running game.

Last edited:
RickD, my wife does that. She invents scenarios where there is no correct answer thus you're screwed either way, or wrong either way!!! What would you have us do? I think we're waiting because the guy we want is still in the playoffs.

RickD, my wife does that. She invents scenarios where there is no correct answer thus you're screwed either way, or wrong either way!!! What would you have us do? I think we're waiting because the guy we want is still in the playoffs.
My wife does that. I tell her to stop trying to head shrink me with crap.

And walk way. Trust me.. it goes down hill from there.

To the man den.

I’m afraid if you promote from within there will be too many Gailey like carry over concepts.

just something to consider I suppose.
well gailey's concept allowed this team to avg 25.3 points a game, the phins wasn't healthy, enough to be buffalo, they need playmakers in the middle of the field, it wasn't the play calling it was the execution of the plays that doomed the phins coupled with no stud Running back or slot receiver.

well gailey's concept allowed this team to avg 25.3 points a game, the phins wasn't healthy, enough to be buffalo, they need playmakers in the middle of the field, it wasn't the play calling it was the execution of the plays that doomed the phins coupled with no stud Running back or slot receiver.

I agree with everything except it wasn't play-calling. Last half of the season Chan became vanilla - predictable at times. Didn't use NFL route 101 concepts like rubs.

Yeah, he gets credit for improving the O and his play-calling was an improvement. But, with more weapons, a year's experience for a number of guys, and an OC who uses more modern concepts, I expect another jump from the O

Senior Bowl is coming! What is the freaking holdup here?
It could be that Flores has interest in one of the coaches of the four teams still in the playoffs for the OC position and that is why it is taking so long. Yet if he isn’t waiting to interview a coach or coaches from those teams, I agree with you when you ask “what the holdup“is.

Maybe the hold-up is that they are still studying the possibility of Watson, so not sure if OC would be working with him or Tua

Back
Top Bottom