-3 Yards Rushing??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

-3 Yards Rushing???

steveincolorado said:
I guess you think Barry Sanders sucks as well. Green Bay held him to (-) yards in a playoff game once.

.. And he wasn`t evan hurt..

If you would have told me that we would have rushed for -3 yards and won the game, I would have laughed out loud. But we did. Two TD's off of turnovers doesn't hurt. A win is a win.

i think we had a total of 13 rushing attempts, ronnie was hurt, o line had an injury last week to james, number one run defense in the nfl

do the math

i was tellin my bro its a miracle ronnie got positive yards

Did you know that even Barry Sanders was held to negative yards rushing before?

He had a bad game, but so did the OL in the running game.. They were facing the #1 rush defense, so its at least a little understandable..

12 carries for 2 yards.. with a groin injury.. he really didnt even have the chance to make up for alot of those negative yards.

C'mon Dman, they played the top run D . . and he was playing with an injury . . . not to mention our gameplan today didn't involve much running, u can tell that from the first series.

Dmancari23 said:
To the Ronnie Brown lovers, this is why we who don't support the #2 pick being Ronnie Brown have a voice. Probably the most inconsistent player other than Chambers on the team. Yeah he'll probably reach 1,000 yards, but it only takes 62.5 yards a game to do that. Big deal. I'm not going to openly bash him, because it's obvious that he's a guy that has his head on straight and is at least, if nothing else, a decent person and a good teammate, BUT he needs to live up to all of this crazy hype and to being the #2 pick. The guy we SHOULD'VE picked (Braylon Edwards) put up another big game. I know, as usual, I'll take heat for this, but I am a realist and a not a homer. We won the game, but he had nothing to do with it.

Wow. :shakeno:

dude....he was hit in the backfiield every play against the #1 rush defense without our best offensive linemen plus he was injuried

Have fun this week bc when Ronnie puts up big numbers against detroit you will go back into your hole.

Come on, it was no secret Ronnie was playing Hurt today agaisnt a great run D.

Minnesota was selling out on the run, and the guy had like 12 carries. What do you expect of him? There was no rhythm for running the ball the entire game, and its hard for a RB to put up good numbers without 20-25 carries. The Fins took what the Vikes gave em, and I was actually proud of that. Save a fumble, and missed FG, and a chop block, this game would've been over even earlier.

You should be happy that Mularkey is recognizing where to attack teams and taking what they're giving him.

****ing troll, go back to your hole.

You DO know we played this game missing our best guard, right?

And you also DO know that we played the #1 rushing defense, right?

ronnie brown willl be better than shaun alexander but even the greats have bad days mainly when the line can barley Run block but left sacks on joey our first round draft pick needs to be an ofensive linemen or CB but i think it should be a linemen we would no doubt have THE BEST

You have got to be kidding me. You disappear off the board entirely while Ronnie is dominating, then he has one bad ame and you're right back. Welcome to my ignore list dude. I advise everyone else to do the same.

how many blitzs did the Vikes throw at us and how many times did Joey get sacked??? Ronnie had nothing to do with that either. He does things that aren't in the stat sheets. go away!!

Back
Top Bottom