-3 Yards Rushing??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

-3 Yards Rushing???

Dmancari23 said:
To the Ronnie Brown lovers, this is why we who don't support the #2 pick being Ronnie Brown have a voice. Probably the most inconsistent player other than Chambers on the team. Yeah he'll probably reach 1,000 yards, but it only takes 62.5 yards a game to do that. Big deal. I'm not going to openly bash him, because it's obvious that he's a guy that has his head on straight and is at least, if nothing else, a decent person and a good teammate, BUT he needs to live up to all of this crazy hype and to being the #2 pick. The guy we SHOULD'VE picked (Braylon Edwards) put up another big game. I know, as usual, I'll take heat for this, but I am a realist and a not a homer. We won the game, but he had nothing to do with it.

Knew you would show up after today. You're not a Dolphins fan....you're a troll.

The first drive of the game Joey looked like Dan Marino....every throw was a completion....then we tried to run and we got smoked. Ronnie fumbled it inside the 5 yard line and this very easily could have cost us the game...I think we should have thrown the ball the whole game. Every play. :D

Dmancari23 said:
To the Ronnie Brown lovers, this is why we who don't support the #2 pick being Ronnie Brown have a voice. Probably the most inconsistent player other than Chambers on the team. Yeah he'll probably reach 1,000 yards, but it only takes 62.5 yards a game to do that. Big deal. I'm not going to openly bash him, because it's obvious that he's a guy that has his head on straight and is at least, if nothing else, a decent person and a good teammate, BUT he needs to live up to all of this crazy hype and to being the #2 pick. The guy we SHOULD'VE picked (Braylon Edwards) put up another big game. I know, as usual, I'll take heat for this, but I am a realist and a not a homer. We won the game, but he had nothing to do with it.

You are not a realist, you are a bandwagon jumper...plain and simple. A REALIST looks at who were were playing (the #1 rush defense in football) and the fact that our O-line was getting no push what so ever.

You were A.W.O.L. when Ronnie tore up the Bears but you pile on when Ronnie has a tough week against the #1 RUN DEFENSE IN THE NFL (66.6 yards per game).

Ignorance is annoying.

PerfectFinz72 said:
Knew you would show up after today. You're not a Dolphins fan....you're a troll.

Exactly. The guy only runs his mouth if there is a bad game but NEVER says a word if Ronnie has a good game.

That is the definition of TROLL.

Dmancari23 said:

Your boy (Braylon Edwards) dropped what would have been the winning TD in the end zone today in the Browns-Steelers game. :sidelol:

Roman529 said:
Your boy (Braylon Edwards) dropped what would have been the winning TD in the end zone today in the Browns-Steelers game. :sidelol:

We all know fact has no place in his "threads". It is all speculation in the hope that if he throws enough **** on the wall some of it will stick.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Ronnie came into this game semi-banged up, and he was running against the NFL's #1 ranked D, so I'm willing to give him a free pass this week. Still, that doesn't mean I'm not somewhat disappointed in his effort today....-3 yards??...

Thank The Football Gods For Defense!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

He actually had 2 yards.. The Running Game as a whole had -3.

Yeap!

Lester said:
We couldn't get any push today, they got to ronnie in the backfield almost everytime. When there were some holes, ronnie didn't seem to have his usual burst. I think his groin was slowin him a bit. Not a good day to be a step slow.

That said, they still respected us enough to try and stuff the box most the time which opened up the passing game.

They decided to take the run away and make joey beat them. They did that, but he did just enough to win. (thanks to the defense)

They took the run away and said "JH can you beat us?" and there answer(bet) was ,no, JH can't beat us, cause he is a wimp & they were right, JH didn't beat them, what beat them was our DEFENSE. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

Ps i though JH was an average qb, but honestly? he sucks big time.

Damn, what is WRONG with some of you people? Harrington sucks big time? 250+ yards a TD and INT sucks BIG TIME? ESPECIALLY, considering the fact he threw almost 50 times and had ZERO run support. He is playing better than Feeley, Frerotte, and even Culpepper at the moment..

Yeah as alot of people have already mentioned Minnesota has a very good run defense, I don't believe Ronnie Brown is at 100% yet, and Jeno James was not playing.Plus they pretty much abandoned the run in favor of the pass, because of the things stated above and the Vikings D while strong against the run is weak against the pass.

Saying all that, if the Fins want to be a playoff contender they will still have to be able to run the ball effectively against defenses such as the Vikings.Still they did a good job against the Bears a couple weeks ago, so hopefully
today was just an aberration and not the way our running game will perform the rest of the season.

So!!

SkapePhin said:
Damn, what is WRONG with some of you people? Harrington sucks big time? 250+ yards a TD and INT sucks BIG TIME? ESPECIALLY, considering the fact he threw almost 50 times and had ZERO run support. He is playing better than Feeley, Frerotte, and even Culpepper at the moment..

If that Vikinies defense is so good, who come there record is so awfull? everybody has beat then, and the only way we could beat them was because of our DEFENSE, not JH, there was the game to the taken for an average qb to take and he didn't deliver, if not that ovbious?

Roman529 said:
The first drive of the game Joey looked like Dan Marino....every throw was a completion....then we tried to run and we got smoked. Ronnie fumbled it inside the 5 yard line and this very easily could have cost us the game...I think we should have thrown the ball the whole game. Every play. :D

kinna hard to cost us the game first possesion of the game... the team was deflated for awhile, but that is "their" fault.

And..

SkapePhin said:

And ,by the way, lets read, should we?
"Quarterback Joey Harrington improved to 1-6 starting against Minnesota, with the losses coming when he played for Detroit. Harrington went 26-for-42 for 254 yards, but his lone interception almost cost Miami the game."

I don't see any td by JH, just an int, pleope, the important thing is that we WON, but not because JH, that is all & that is it. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

Damncari23 can't even stand up to all the criticism after his first post. That guy has some strange *** perspective on football, it was in no way ronnie's fault.

aleta said:
And ,by the way, lets read, should we?
"Quarterback Joey Harrington improved to 1-6 starting against Minnesota, with the losses coming when he played for Detroit. Harrington went 26-for-42 for 254 yards, but his lone interception almost cost Miami the game."

I don't see any td by JH, just an int, pleope, the important thing is that we WON, but not because JH, that is all & that is it. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

So you didnt even watch the game eh?? Figures..

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061119_MIN@MIA

He had a 17 yard TD to Justin Peele.. AND he had a 54 yard TD to Chambers called back because of Peele's ******* chopblock..

AND, on the first drive, he single handedly torched the Minnesota pass defense before it was fumbled away at the 2.

Back
Top Bottom