-3 Yards Rushing??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

-3 Yards Rushing???

To the Ronnie Brown lovers, this is why we who don't support the #2 pick being Ronnie Brown have a voice. Probably the most inconsistent player other than Chambers on the team. Yeah he'll probably reach 1,000 yards, but it only takes 62.5 yards a game to do that. Big deal. I'm not going to openly bash him, because it's obvious that he's a guy that has his head on straight and is at least, if nothing else, a decent person and a good teammate, BUT he needs to live up to all of this crazy hype and to being the #2 pick. The guy we SHOULD'VE picked (Braylon Edwards) put up another big game. I know, as usual, I'll take heat for this, but I am a realist and a not a homer. We won the game, but he had nothing to do with it.

DMANCARI23: thanx for saving me a bunch of typing. however, i dont mind
one bit "bashing" on a player saban blew a #2 and around 40+ mill on only
to give us 3 100 yds games in 2 years and fumbles to much in key situations!

a GREAT back, would have popped 70 on them today.

a good back would have gotten 45-50.

ronnie has NO MOVES and if there is ANYONE around him,
he CANT CUT and gets blasted.

ronnie brown is sabans jay fiedler!!

KUECH IS RIGHT!!

aleta said:
And ,by the way, lets read, should we?
"Quarterback Joey Harrington improved to 1-6 starting against Minnesota, with the losses coming when he played for Detroit. Harrington went 26-for-42 for 254 yards, but his lone interception almost cost Miami the game."

I don't see any td by JH, just an int, pleope, the important thing is that we WON, but not because JH, that is all & that is it. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

Harrington threw a TD to J. Peele. He also threw another huge TD to Chambers, but it was called back because J. Peele chop-blocked a defensive
lineman on the play.

We absolutely won because of Harrington and the defense. It sure wasnt our running game that won the game

Dmancari23 said:
To the Ronnie Brown lovers, this is why we who don't support the #2 pick being Ronnie Brown have a voice. Probably the most inconsistent player other than Chambers on the team. Yeah he'll probably reach 1,000 yards, but it only takes 62.5 yards a game to do that. Big deal. I'm not going to openly bash him, because it's obvious that he's a guy that has his head on straight and is at least, if nothing else, a decent person and a good teammate, BUT he needs to live up to all of this crazy hype and to being the #2 pick. The guy we SHOULD'VE picked (Braylon Edwards) put up another big game. I know, as usual, I'll take heat for this, but I am a realist and a not a homer. We won the game, but he had nothing to do with it.

It doesnt matter if ronnie ran for 150 or 0 yards. The bottom line is that the defense came to the rescue like good defenses should do. Not to mention the first half it would have been a better score if it werent for the fumble. Joey played well in the first half. If they can build on this and limit the mistakes the team will be headed in the right direction.

Im not a ronnie fan, I prefer Ricky. YOu cant hate ronnie. Its not his fault for being picked at #2. Actually Saban had to draft a RB because at the time we didnt have a good back at all.

Its a mute point and its getting old talking about Ronnie. Hes our #1 back and we have to live with it. So, you might as well let it go because its a waste of breath. What you should be doing is hoping he can get better. When/if ricly comes back Ronnie and Ricky will back to last years form.

Redneck Friend said:
DMANCARI23: thanx for saving me a bunch of typing. however, i dont mind
one bit "bashing" on a player saban blew a #2 and around 40+ mill on only
to give us 3 100 yds games in 2 years and fumbles to much in key situations!

a GREAT back, would have popped 70 on them today.

a good back would have gotten 45-50.

ronnie has NO MOVES and if there is ANYONE around him,
he CANT CUT and gets blasted.

ronnie brown is sabans jay fiedler!!

KUECH IS RIGHT!!

Your wasting your air. I guess you have to live with because Ronnie is here to stay. I love Ricky but Ronnie is going nowhere.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You have got to be kidding me. You disappear off the board entirely while Ronnie is dominating, then he has one bad ame and you're right back. Welcome to my ignore list dude. I advise everyone else to do the same.
I've been here, I haven't dissapeared.... I also don't recall when Ronnie has "dominated" anything. He had a good game against Chicago and what else has he done this year?

unifiedtheory said:
Exactly. The guy only runs his mouth if there is a bad game but NEVER says a word if Ronnie has a good game.

That is the definition of TROLL.
Actually if you review my posts, you'll see that I did indeed give Ronnie props after the Chicago game, but of course you guys only see what you want.

Sorry!!

SkapePhin said:
So you didnt even watch the game eh?? Figures..

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061119_MIN@MIA

He had a 17 yard TD to Justin Peele.. AND he had a 54 yard TD to Chambers called back because of Peele's ******* chopblock..

AND, on the first drive, he single handedly torched the Minnesota pass defense before it was fumbled away at the 2.

I didn't knew about the rule that said "if you didn't saw the game you couldn't gave an opinion"
Were can people ,that saw it in a comp ,gave opinion?
By the way, JUST 1 DRIVE?, that will take any team to the playoff, and if they manage to make 2 drives they will make it to the SB, so what we need is 3 drive per game and we will become the SB champs!!

aleta said:
I didn't knew about the rule that said "if you didn't saw the game you couldn't gave an opinion"
Were can people ,that saw it in a comp ,gave opinion?
By the way, JUST 1 DRIVE?, that will take any team to the playoff, and if they manage to make 2 drives they will make it to the SB, so what we need is 3 drive per game and we will become the SB champs!!

Maybe there should be a rule where people who cannot write a coherent sentence shouldn't be allowed to make comments on a messageboard..

And honestly, if someone doesn't watch the game, they have no right to comment on a performance they didn't even see.

Vertical Limit said:
No, you're a ******. Ronnie Brown only had 1 day practice this week, played injured, missed his best guard due to injury, and we played against the best run defense in the league.

Nick Saban said it in the postgame show that it wasn't Ronnie Brown's fault, and that he thought Ronnie played well. YES, HE SAID THAT. HE BLAMED THE OFFENSIVE LINE.

I will take Nick Saban's opinion over your ******ed *** post. Don't come back here again. You truely aren't a Miami Dolphins fan.
Of course Nick Saban would say that, he has his whole future invested in his #2 pick running back. OF COURSE he'll say that.

SkapePhin said:
Maybe there should be a rule where people who cannot write a coherent sentence shouldn't be allowed to make comments on a messageboard..

And honestly, if someone doesn't watch the game, they have no right to comment on a performance they didn't even see.
I would whole-heartedly agree with that.

You know what?

I will not bash or say anything bad about CC, RB or JH, cause all of them are so great, that they have made the 29 or 30 offense of the leage. They are so good, that anybody that said something wrong to them ,should feel shame.

Ps or be ashame of our offense that REALLY SUCKS!!

Yeah!!

SkapePhin said:

That would be a good rule, not to gave an opinion because you didn't saw it. Maybe nobody should judge a crime if they didn't saw too. RIGHT?, what a joke!!

Its like a weekly enema we have to take here. We have to get our dose of Ronnie haters until we can get them banned.

aleta said:
That would be a good rule, not to gave an opinion because you didn't saw it. Maybe nobody should judge a crime if they didn't saw too. RIGHT?, what a joke!!

Man, seriously what the hell are you talking about.. Do yourself a favor, log off, and save some face..

You were bashing a guy for a perfomance you didnt even see.. and to top it off, you used faulty information as the basis for your nonexistent argument.

You tried to pawn off some crap article as evidence that Harrington didnt score a TD, when in fact he did, and I knew this because I actually WATCHED the game.

Back
Top Bottom