-3 Yards Rushing??? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

-3 Yards Rushing???

I will tell this...

AUFinFan said:
Its like a weekly enema we have to take here. We have to get our dose of Ronnie haters until we can get them banned.

RB is a great back, but people want him to be a great everything in the field, if he doesn't have a supporting cast he is not going to show what he really have to offer. That ol play went they like to, sometime they show up and put up, but then again... RB will be a tremendous running back of the future. This game is a fluke, he wasn't 100%, the problen is that we are playing againt in 4 days. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

what in the world is a troll ? is it a gerble like thing is a troll worse then a jets fan ? just curious.:dolphins:

maverick50 said:
what in the world is a troll ? is it a gerble like thing is a troll worse then a jets fan ? just curious.:dolphins:

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, most often in the form of posting inflammatory, off-topic, or otherwise inappropriate messages.

Look!!

SkapePhin said:
Man, seriously what the hell are you talking about.. Do yourself a favor, log off, and save some face..

You were bashing a guy for a perfomance you didnt even see.. and to top it off, you used faulty information as the basis for your nonexistent argument.

You tried to pawn off some crap article as evidence that Harrington didnt score a TD, when in fact he did, and I knew this because I actually WATCHED the game.

I didn't WATCHED the game, that is all news already. JH SCORE a td too, that's all news too, that a td was taken away because a flag, that is last week news too, the point is that JH almost blew the victory and because of that, i have base my opinion. A team that were commited to stop ONLY the runing game and our qb almost blew it. We needed a DEFENSIVE stand to win this one.
You don't need to WATCH a game to came with this conclusion, i was reading the play by play in the comp. Forgot the Pelbly(?) td sorry about that, but that matter of the fact is that JH is a below average qb. How many qb's are worse than him? 2 ,3?

aleta said:
And ,by the way, lets read, should we?
"Quarterback Joey Harrington improved to 1-6 starting against Minnesota, with the losses coming when he played for Detroit. Harrington went 26-for-42 for 254 yards, but his lone interception almost cost Miami the game."

I don't see any td by JH, just an int, pleope, the important thing is that we WON, but not because JH, that is all & that is it. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

Try WATCHING the game sometime instead of reading about it. First TD was to Justin Peele. But of course, I am sure you already knew that and was only testing the rest of us.....right? :rolleyes2

Anyone who actually WATCHED the game today knows that the only offense we could muster came from Harrington and the receiving corps. But again, I am sure you are only joking with your silly response above.....right? :rolleyes2

Dmancari23 said:
To the Ronnie Brown lovers, this is why we who don't support the #2 pick being Ronnie Brown have a voice. Probably the most inconsistent player other than Chambers on the team. Yeah he'll probably reach 1,000 yards, but it only takes 62.5 yards a game to do that. Big deal. I'm not going to openly bash him, because it's obvious that he's a guy that has his head on straight and is at least, if nothing else, a decent person and a good teammate, BUT he needs to live up to all of this crazy hype and to being the #2 pick. The guy we SHOULD'VE picked (Braylon Edwards) put up another big game. I know, as usual, I'll take heat for this, but I am a realist and a not a homer. We won the game, but he had nothing to do with it.

What a surprise you show up after this game Dmancari23.

Ronnie played poorly today. I know he was not 100% but if thats the case he should not have played. I too believe Ronnie is not a GREAT player and Braylon Edwards would have been a better pick.

aleta said:
I didn't WATCHED the game, that is all news already. JH SCORE a td too, that's all news too, that a td was taken away because a flag, that is last week news too, the point is that JH almost blew the victory and because of that, i have base my opinion. A team that were commited to stop ONLY the runing game and our qb almost blew it. We needed a DEFENSIVE stand to win this one.
You don't need to WATCH a game to came with this conclusion, i was reading the play by play in the comp. Forgot the Pelbly(?) td sorry about that, but that matter of the fact is that JH is a below average qb. How many qb's are worse than him? 2 ,3?

It's...it's almost like he is trying to communicate with us. :hmmm:

What's that boy? Timmy has fallen down the well?

If I'm not mistaken Chicago had one the the better run defenses in the league when we played them and we did an excellent job of run-blocking against them. Is Minnesota's run defense that much better than Chicago's?...Maybe so, but you would think we could execute a little better than we did today. Minus rushing yarage?...Come on. We should have been able to generate at least 50-60 tough rushing yards. Maybe not having Jeno James hurt our continuity...I don't know.

Sorry..

Lungoystr said:
It's...it's almost like he is trying to communicate with us. :hmmm:

What's that boy? Timmy has fallen down the well?

I don't know all the american kids stories, but in my town we have them too, in a lot of them Pepito is the star.

Redneck Friend said:
DMANCARI23: thanx for saving me a bunch of typing. however, i dont mind
one bit "bashing" on a player saban blew a #2 and around 40+ mill on only
to give us 3 100 yds games in 2 years and fumbles to much in key situations!

a GREAT back, would have popped 70 on them today.

a good back would have gotten 45-50.

ronnie has NO MOVES and if there is ANYONE around him,
he CANT CUT and gets blasted.

ronnie brown is sabans jay fiedler!!

KUECH IS RIGHT!!

Name me some players that would have popped off 45-70 yards on 12 carries against that defense with that O-line play today? Then take those players, and put them at 75-80% with a groin injury. It was a tough day running the ball today, and it wasn't all Ronnies fault.

Ronnie Brown is Saban's Jay Fiedler?:sidelol: ...put the model glue down and back away slowly Redneck!!:shakeno:

Just so you know, Larry Johnson played with a "moderately sprained ankle" today and he went for 150 plus... Let's stop making excuses and call this what it is. It was his worst perfomance as a pro and everyone here makes excuses. This offensive line is much better than it's given credit for. Ronnie just is about as inconsistent of a player as they come, well then there's Chris Chambers also.

Alphamale said:
Ronnie played poorly today. I know he was not 100% but if thats the case he should not have played. I too believe Ronnie is not a GREAT player and Braylon Edwards would have been a better pick.
Thank you. I think between Braylon and Merrimane you have the only 2 STUDS to come out of that draft. Will Ronnie be a serviceable player? Sure, if he can manage more than 2 yards. Frank Gore looked damn good again today, but who would've thought that Gore would be far and away the best back out of that draft? I'm sure San Fran is glad they didn't pull an even bigger reach than Saban did. Heck, Gore has more 100 yard games this year than Ronnie has had in 2 years, and they drafted him in the third round. 212 yards today gets him to 1053 on the year with about a 5.5 ypc avg, and no one here can say SF has a better Oline than Miami. The guy is just a PLAYER. Ronnie will always get his excuses here though...

Dmancari23 said:
Just so you know, Larry Johnson played with a "severly sprained ankle" today and he went for 150 plus... Let's stop making excuses and call this what it is. It was his worst perfomance as a pro and everyone here makes excuses. This offensive line is much better than it's given credit for. Ronnie just is about as inconsistent of a player as they come, well then there's Chris Chambers also.
Larry Johnson also got 31 carries and was playing against the 26th ranked run defense in football.

Ronnie was playing against the #1 run defense in football and got 12 carries.

31 carries against a team giving up 128.2 yards per game is a more likely road to sucess then 12 carries against a team giving up 66.6 yards per game against the run. I'm sorry for bringing fact to the conversation. In FACT I'm beginning to wonder why I am bothering to argue with you or any other "Ronnie is a bust" fan boy on this web site.

Am I saying Ronnie was stellar today? Not in a million years but I'm also going with what I saw (and not watching the game from a "Ronnie ie s bust" point of view). The O-line was getting no push what so ever and he did not get a lot of touches because we threw the ball 42 times, something teams are regularly doing against the Vikings latley because their run defense is so damn good.

If you can say "the O-line is better then they are given credit for" it is EVEIDENT you did not watch the damn football game because I saw an O-line that was getting pushed around today.

unifiedtheory said:
Larry Johnson also got 31 carries and was playing against the 26th ranked run defense in football.

Ronnie was playing against the #1 run defense in football and got 12 carries.

31 carries against a team giving up 128.2 yards per game is a more likely road to sucess then 12 carries against a team giving up 66.6 yards per game against the run. I'm sorry for bringing fact to the conversation. In FACT I'm beginning to wonder why I am bothering to argue with you or any other "Ronnie is a bust" fan boy on this web site.

Am I saying Ronnie was stellar today? Not in a million years but I'm also going with what I saw (and not watching the game from a "Ronnie ie s bust" point of view). The O-line was getting no push what so ever and he did not get a lot of touches because we threw the ball 42 times, something teams are regularly doing against the Vikings latley because their run defense is so damn good.

If you can say "the O-line is better then they are given credit for" it is EVEIDENT you did not watch the damn football game because I saw an O-line that was getting pushed around today.

Dude, don't waste your time with this Brown, Chambers, Pepper, McMichael, Roth, Allen hater.

Back
Top Bottom