3rd Preseason Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3rd Preseason Game

pretty sure ravens will win. hope RT looks sharp and healthy behind a competent line, and D shows toughness up front.

do that and i dont care about the score.

I would like to see a reduction in dumb penalties. I don't care if they don't score. Gase has gone on record saying that he is keeping the play calling very limited. I don't see that changing this week. Therefore, I highly expect that there will be little scoring.
Maybe I am too worried but brady sure put up points

The 72 Dolphins went 3-3 in the preseason, tell me again how these games matter?
the team had gone to the super bowl the year before so we all knew they were a great team so the pre season for them didn't matter all that much.

This team just went 6-10 last year and so far we've seen some of the same problem we saw last year. Big difference.

Third eye said it correctly. It's all on Gase now. But, I don't see him as a hot seat coach. If the wheels come off he'll have to be replaced but I don't see that at all. I see the floor at 8 wins and the ceiling at 12.
Tell me what meds you are on. I would like to switch to yours

Third eye said it correctly. It's all on Gase now. But, I don't see him as a hot seat coach. If the wheels come off he'll have to be replaced but I don't see that at all. I see the floor at 8 wins and the ceiling at 12.
If we finished 10 6 in 2016 with Moore finishing the season at QB, finished 7 9 in 2017 with Cutler, Moore and Fales at QB plus a hard schedule then 8 8 is as bad as it should get this year and we should expect much more now that the players are gone that many posters and Gase have alluded to as problems.

Tim, we both see the floor at 8 wins. Man a record of 8-8 would not be very good. Same crap, no playoffs, no super high draft pick. Something else has me worried, Josh Allen and Sam Darnold are looking very good. The Jets have Bridgewater and Darnold and their 10 million dollar guy Josh McNown, they're loaded at QB and we have Tannehill with almost zero insurance. The Bills have Josh Allen and I was certain that he would look lost for a while. He's not lost, he moves well in the pocket and has a gun. It looks like McCarren isn't too badly hurt but regardless Allen will be the QB of the Bills. Brady is in NE looking unreal at 41 years old. The other teams are ascending at QB and we still don't know for sure after all this time with Tannehill what we have and still chose to go into the regular season with zip for backup. If he gets hurt were dead, if he's unable to return to his prior form were dead so we have to HOPE that Gase is correct about what Tannehill can do in his offense. I'm predicting that he comes out smelling like a rose with a great 2018 season but he got his *** hanging out the back seat window.

Tim, we both see the floor at 8 wins. Man a record of 8-8 would not be very good. Same crap, no playoffs, no super high draft pick. Something else has me worried, Josh Allen and Sam Darnold are looking very good. The Jets have Bridgewater and Darnold and their 10 million dollar guy Josh McNown, they're loaded at QB and we have Tannehill with almost zero insurance. The Bills have Josh Allen and I was certain that he would look lost for a while. He's not lost, he moves well in the pocket and has a gun. It looks like McCarren isn't too badly hurt but regardless Allen will be the QB of the Bills. Brady is in NE looking unreal at 41 years old. The other teams are ascending at QB and we still don't know for sure after all this time with Tannehill what we have and still chose to go into the regular season with zip for backup. If he gets hurt were dead, if he's unable to return to his prior form were dead so we have to HOPE that Gase is correct about what Tannehill can do in his offense. I'm predicting that he comes out smelling like a rose with a great 2018 season but he got his *** hanging out the back seat window.

If we're losing to rookie quarterbacks then we have more problems than any of us dare to concede.

I'd love for both rookies to start both games against us, and I'll take my chances.

In the case of the Jets and Sam Darnold over Josh McCown/Teddy Bridgewater -- and especially in week 2 -- then I strongly agree that I'd rather Miami face Darnold.

In the case of the Bills? Peterman is lousy, AJ McCarron was lousy the last time I saw him in action, and Josh Allen has one of the best throwing arms I've ever seen. Give me McCarron with a bum shoulder, please.

Back
Top Bottom