4th round pick prediction | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th round pick prediction

We need to get a young QB and I think that the value is there in the 4th to take McPherson he is either a boom or a bust that is what all the scouts are saying, and I think that he is worth the risk. I know a ton of you disagree but I am hoping he is our pick. He has way more upside than Orton...guess we'll have to wait and see.

ih8brady said:
Blackstock is gone. I predict Mcpherson. Might motivate Mr. Feeley to perform better.

I completely agree, with Blackstock gone, its gotta me Mcpherson..imo...although i like orton, Lefors....? I thought Barber would go earlier...thoughts?

Antajj Hawthorne DT Wisconsin (we need a young DT to develop who can play nose)
Jason Brown C North Carolina (big strong center looks like the type of OL Houck likes)
Stefan LeFors QB Louisville (remember there is a connection with Linehan from his time at Louisville)
Travis Daniels CB LSU (maybe Saban can get one of his guys from LSU)

Wilkerson, Orton, Shazor, Elton Brown, LeFors, Orlovsky.

As long as it is not mcpherson.

ih8brady said:
Blackstock is gone. I predict Mcpherson. Might motivate Mr. Feeley to perform better.
I'd prefer your Elton Brown sig. That guy looks massive.

cowtowndick said:
I'd prefer your Elton Brown sig. That guy looks massive.

yeah, I'm starting to come around to the idea of Elton Brown: starting guard for Miami.

I'm on the newly boarding Antajj Hawthorne bandwagon. Timmy Bowens and Larry Chester arent getting any younger

I will say Jason Brown, just because I like the guy. He'd be a great fit for us, I think.

Elton Brown showed how smart he is by walking out during Senior Bowl week and not working out at the combine. He cost himself a lot of money by those actions.

Trade down and get more picks. There is ALWAYS someone worth drafting that is falling. If we trade down lower in the fourth and get an extra fifth, we may get an extra one of the players mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom