4th round pick prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th round pick prediction

LSUTigah

Scout Team
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
I don't have any inside info, but a gut feel. If Travis Daniels is available for Miami in the 4th round, it will be hard to see Saban passing on him. He knows the Saban defense, can run a 4.45/40 (don't buy it when people say he runs slower than that) and can play either DB or FS.
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,943
Reaction score
0
RONNIE FIELDS...

If he's there in round 4, take him. He has a lot of talent, but needs to pushed. Will make a great DT and secure this Dline.
 

Blitz

The Big Zonk
Joined
Feb 24, 2002
Messages
8,208
Reaction score
6
Darryl Blackstock (OLB - Virginia) if he somehow falls that far...

Michael Munoz (OT - Tennessee) and Anttaj Hawthorne (DT - Wisconsin) would be solid additions.

BTW, Darryl Blackstock's last name is quite fitting. What's the deal with him falling so far?
 

lazlo73

Scout Team
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
388
Reaction score
4
Location
Pearland, TX
LSUTigah said:
I don't have any inside info, but a gut feel. If Travis Daniels is available for Miami in the 4th round, it will be hard to see Saban passing on him. He knows the Saban defense, can run a 4.45/40 (don't buy it when people say he runs slower than that) and can play either DB or FS.

Try 4.59 40
 

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
3,143
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Miami
I still think it should be McPherson or Orton if they are there. Both of them have the talent to become good starting QB's eventually. Whether they will or not is a different story. But if you get a chance on potential like that in the 4th at the QB position you need to take it.
 

archer1005

phin fan for life
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Blitz said:
Darryl Blackstock (OLB - Virginia) if he somehow falls that far...

Michael Munoz (OT - Tennessee) and Anttaj Hawthorne (DT - Wisconsin) would be solid additions.

BTW, Darryl Blackstock's last name is quite fitting. What's the deal with him falling so far?


I completely agree about blackstock...not sure why he is falling so far. I'd love him in the 4th. I had him rated high, along with crowder. I was surprised to see crowder in the third. just my opinion however.
 

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
6,263
Reaction score
3
I definitely feel we trade down into the lower 4th for a later 4th and a 5th or some combination of 4th/5ths. Nick wants more picks, and early 4th he will be getting lots of calls for guys that teams think may have slipped.
 

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
7,614
Reaction score
8
archer1005 said:
I completely agree about blackstock...not sure why he is falling so far. I'd love him in the 4th. I had him rated high, along with crowder. I was surprised to see crowder in the third. just my opinion however.


Blackstock is gone. I predict Mcpherson. Might motivate Mr. Feeley to perform better.
 
Top Bottom