"62-7" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"62-7"

johngarryvo

The Voice
Reaction score
Post that big-as-life all over the complex; on the front door, at reception, in the hallways, meeting rooms, training rooms, tub room, cafeteria, showers & sh*tters!!

"62-7"

Redeem It.

(PS) make copies and slide 'em under the wipers on players cars too.

Last edited by a moderator:
also Dans last game i believe... man was i pissed he went out that way...

we have played there since in 03 i believe. we won something like 24-10, and i remember ricky had a very memorable run where he was stuffed for nothing then turned it into a big gain, or maybe it was even a td.

No one on that team is left but JT but I fell your pain we need a lil payback even though we won there in 03 and Sam Iced it with a pick 6

Thanks to that snake oil salesman Jimmy Johnson, that was no way for Marino to go out that way. I still remember him on the sidelines watching the 2nd half, it was just wrong on so many levels.

Come on you guys that's how we got fielder. he was so impressive in the second half against a beaten dolphin team during garbage time. That wannstant then dolphin asst head coach was on the dolphin sideline just salivating over fielders impressive performance.

fiedler wasnt as bad as everyone claims he did have like an 85% winning percentage while he was here.Granted he wasnt marino but then no one is.

62-7.

Woodshed.

62-7.

Game that mattered.

62-7.

Worst a**-whoopin this franchise has ever experienced.

62-7.

Say it. SAY IT!!

And never forget.

Why does your dolphin not have his helmet on? Sorry just didn't know if I would ever have a reason to ever ask someone that again.

I still remember that game and how drunk I was by the 3rd quarter. I just wanted the pain to go away.

62-7.

Woodshed.

62-7.

Game that mattered.

62-7.

Worst a**-whoopin this franchise has ever experienced.

62-7.

Say it. SAY IT!!

And never forget.
i want to forget the look on dan marino's face during the second half... i am not affraid to admit that i cried, as any true fan should at the thought of 62-7... i also want to forget that jimmy 'no audibles' johnson was ever a cach here... i want to forget that dan retired after that game... i want to forget every single game from then until the third game of last season

Thanks to that snake oil salesman Jimmy Johnson, that was no way for Marino to go out that way. I still remember him on the sidelines watching the 2nd half, it was just wrong on so many levels.

Marino's arm was broken late in that season. He had no business starting. [shudder... the Kippy Brown era].

fiedler wasnt as bad as everyone claims he did have like an 85% winning percentage while he was here.Granted he wasnt marino but then no one is.
85% due to the defense, not his ability by any stretch of the imagination

That dolphin def was dominate. We won in spite of fieldler. Those early dolphin teams were always a qb away. Fieldler was almost incapable of throwing for 300 yds.

Back
Top Bottom