"62-7" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"62-7"

Post that big-as-life all over the complex; on the front door, at reception, in the hallways, meeting rooms, training rooms, tub room, cafeteria, showers & sh*tters!!

"62-7"

Redeem It.

(PS) make copies and slide 'em under the wipers on players cars too.

Yea because that loss was a major blow to the current dolphin players when that happened. That really lights a fire under them. They want revenge for that beat down badly.

Get ****ing real dude.

Post that big-as-life all over the complex; on the front door, at reception, in the hallways, meeting rooms, training rooms, tub room, cafeteria, showers & sh*tters!!

"62-7"

Redeem It.

dude why did you open this door?????????????????? i had clsed this long, long ago!

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was at the game and remember how it made me depressed for a week! Do you remember the Jags QB that day? Jay Fiedler!

The only time I ever stopped watching a Fins game...when they quit so did I....and I heard my grandmother passed away the second I got out of the car after running home to catch the game....was all down hill from there....Day I will Never Forget...ever..

dude why did you open this door?????????????????? i had clsed this long, long ago!

becuz brother, from that day til this Sunday it's been the worst decade of our franchise. the time's now! the team's being retooled, the culture changed and the fans reprogrammed. let's write a new book to start this next decade...Chapter 1: Kickin Jvilles A**!!!

I am Bitter..
But that game has NOTHING to do with the game this week.

"62-7"

Redeem It.

Im never going to let this go until we either hang 60+ on Jacksonville or they lose their franchise to L.A. This was the most ridiculously out of control moment in Dolphins history without a doubt. Dans last game, Jacksonville running up the score, turning on the sprinklers in the 3rd quarter while the announce crew makes fun and puns of it, Dan Dierdorf gleefully laughing the entire game away as the points pile on, the look on Marino's face in the 2nd half after he'd been benched.

I cant even think of a single game in any sport ive watched in history that comes close to being as bad as this game was. Even the Monday Night Miracle doesnt even touch this one. Hell even Belichick called off the dogs on us in 2007 when Randy Moss caught like 18,325 TD's over Cameron Worrell and countless other 8th string DB's. Belichick called off the dogs at 42 that day, but piled one more on with Brady after JT picked Cassel for a TD, lol.

Either way, I still want revenge, as should ANY Dolphins fan that witnessed this atrocity of a football game.

Im never going to let this go until we either hang 60+ on Jacksonville or they lose their franchise to L.A. This was the most ridiculously out of control moment in Dolphins history without a doubt. Dans last game, Jacksonville running up the score, turning on the sprinklers in the 3rd quarter while the announce crew makes fun and puns of it, Dan Dierdorf gleefully laughing the entire game away as the points pile on, the look on Marino's face in the 2nd half after he'd been benched.

I cant even think of a single game in any sport ive watched in history that comes close to being as bad as this game was. Even the Monday Night Miracle doesnt even touch this one. Hell even Belichick called off the dogs on us in 2007 when Randy Moss caught like 18,325 TD's over Cameron Worrell and countless other 8th string DB's. Belichick called off the dogs at 42 that day, but piled one more on with Brady after JT picked Cassel for a TD, lol.

Either way, I still want revenge, as should ANY Dolphins fan that witnessed this atrocity of a football game.
I couldn't agree with you more kain. I was sickened by that game, how they just continued to trash us well into the 4th quarter. I've hated them with a passion ever since.

I remember that 62-7 game like it was yesterday....I felt horrible, mainly because I knew it was most likely Dan's last game. I don't believe in beating teams just for revenge.....we just have to find a way to win out.

The saddest thing was that it should have been the signal to Wayne that JJ was a lying snake oil salesman and see him for what he was. Instead, he lets JJ annoint Wanny as the successor and to continue because we were "so close". It was the point that the Dolphins should've begun rebuilding, instead we keep prolonging the misery with the Wanny era.

Back
Top Bottom